Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? Empty
PostSubject: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 am

thats my prediction right now. In 2007 it was an easy sweep for the Spurs and can't really deny that it was incredibly boring and in my opinion the most boring Finals of all-time.

This time around I think it would awfully exciting. Shaq.vs.Tim Duncan for ring #5 and a higher place on the Top 10 list.

Lebron with a chance to win his 1st ring against an improved Spurs team.

I think it would be a thrilling 7 game series.

What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs rematch?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:58 am

Well I for one would love it.

For obvious reasons.

I also believe that this time around the Cavs could take it easily... I don't think the Spurs can handle all the Cavs fire power.. Spurs are basically four guys carrying, while Cavs would be seven differant guys doing work.

And plus this would bring up a rivalry for fans(one that's not even there for the players) in Duncan and Shaq.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:10 am

That's actually my prediction as well. With the Cavs yet again falling, but this time actually putting up a better fight then their previous battle. I'll say the Spurs in a tight 7 game series. I don't believe the Cavs undersized backcourt can match a healthy Spurs backcourt, and I'd give the overall bench depth to the Spurs.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:19 am

I think its quite possible
Last year the cavs had their big matchup problems with the magic and the spurs werent healthy with manu out and timmy having one healthy leg as some say. Cavs with their new additions should be able to take the east and the spurs with their new additions and playoff exp might be able to take the west.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:22 am

Chosen One!

How'd you get here.. you have no e-mail.. who contacted you?

Agreed with your points.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:29 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Chosen One!

How'd you get here.. you have no e-mail.. who contacted you?

Agreed with your points.

I really shouldve opened my email to come to this
Anyway SK22 posted something bout it on Y/A and i guess its pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:48 am

the last time they met in the finals it was the most boring finals ever maybe this time it will actually fun to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?   What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you think of a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch in 2010?
Page 1 of 1