Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?

Go down 
+9
Saeed
Fox News
Steve
Chosen One
Straight Edge Bluntness
Teh Big O'reilly
KD35
brownie13
King Of NJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:28 am

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Durantula-WhiteLiightning wrote:
Steve wrote:
I honestly don't even bother with Kobe jockers. The fact that they think Kobe>Jordan just proves how ignorant they are, and ignorant people can't listen to reason. The one you owned isn't even one of the worse ones. The worst is the people who are honestly considered "intelligent" on that forum and have absolutely terrible opinions, but get built up by the 12 year old kids who will believe anything if its close to gramatically correct.

hey dont mess wit 12 year olds Cool

Sorry Dwayne, Ignorant* 12 year olds. Happy? =D
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Honestly, most Kobe jockers don't know a thing about NBA history.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
I honestly don't even bother with Kobe jockers. The fact that they think Kobe>Jordan just proves how ignorant they are, and ignorant people can't listen to reason. The one you owned isn't even one of the worse ones. The worst is the people who are honestly considered "intelligent" on that forum and have absolutely terrible opinions, but get built up by the 12 year old kids who will believe anything if its close to gramatically correct.

Sorry Dwayne, Ignorant* 12 year olds. Happy? =D

much better
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

Steve wrote:

You're an exception, you actually have sense and are educated on your NBA history.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:03 pm

dont forget sk
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Steve wrote:

Yeah dude, I think me, Dwayne, SK22 and the other 12 year olds on this site are pretty knowledgable.

I'm not even a kobe fan. Or a LeBron fan.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:05 pm

The Big Diesel wrote:
Steve wrote:

Yeah dude, I think me, Dwayne, SK22 and the other 12 year olds on this site are pretty knowledgable.

i didnt kno u were 12 lol

KD FTW!
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:05 pm

shaq, birdman, derrick rose FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 pm

The Big Diesel wrote:
Steve wrote:

Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 DSC_2300
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm

The Big Diesel wrote:
Steve wrote:

For sure, you guys really know your stuff.
I am quite impressed actually that guys your age are willing to educate yourself regarding the NBA's history. Set an example for those other young bucks who don't know better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Bron wrote:
The Big Diesel wrote:
Steve wrote:

Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 DSC_2300

LOL Hahahahahhaa
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Anyone who says kobe> jordan deserves to be shot. Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 588709
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Visa187 wrote:
Anyone who says kobe> jordan deserves to be shot. Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 588709

they deserve to be hit in the head with a baseball bat 100 times and thrown in the river and than shot
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:12 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

they deserve to be hit in the head with a baseball bat 100 times and thrown in the river and than shot
yep but before being thrown in the river they should be peed on by a 99 yr old tranny
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Visa187 wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

yep but before being thrown in the river they should be peed on by a 99 yr old tranny

Before they get peed on their eye should be poked out of their eye socket.. and also the lady who pees on them should have aids and pee in their eye socket so they get infected
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

The Big Diesel wrote:
Steve wrote:

i didnt kno u were 12 lol

KD FTW!

SK FTW!

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Most of the people who say Kobe > Jordan would be saying Jordan > Kobe is Kobe wasn't a Laker
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 pm

wow what an idiot
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Raza wrote:
Most of the people who say Kobe > Jordan would be saying Jordan > Kobe is Kobe wasn't a Laker

that is true

funny how Lebron saying Kobe is the best in the NBA now means Kobe is

but Kobe,Magic,Isaiih Thomas,and many other NBA players saying MJ is the GOAT means nothing to them

and Kobe's 4 rings to LBJ's 0 means Kobe is better yet it doesnt have the same meaning when MJ won 6 and Kobe has 4

Kobe jockers are the most immature,hypocritically,delusional,morons and :homo: 's out there
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:47 pm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al1yenN.9aTfwQzNxU_aAsUjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090803152311AAJIWib

I got blocked for my answer to this question

shows how cowardly people are lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

King Of NJ wrote:

Kobe jockers are the most immature,hypocritically,delusional,morons and :homo: 's out there

DISAGREE 100%

What makes a LBJ J.ocker so much better than a kobe j.ocker?

what makes a Jordan J.ocker better than a kobe j.ocker?

and so on....

They are all anooying in their own ways. You can't single out a certain fan group
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm

I think Lebron Jockers are pretty darn annoying to be honest too
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

That was childish by the person that blocked you.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 pm

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
DISAGREE 100%

What makes a LBJ J.ocker so much better than a kobe j.ocker?

what makes a Jordan J.ocker better than a kobe j.ocker?

and so on....

They are all anooying in their own ways. You can't single out a certain fan group

Jordan jockers usually have some sort of reasoning and facts to support their argument (although it's mostly stupidity)

Same with Kobe jockers

Lebron jockers have no idea what a jump shot/free throw is and usually have no legit reasonings with them (Lebron is the best in the NBA because he gets better stats than Kobe? Come on, something better than that please)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?   Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this how easy and funny it is to own a Kobe fan?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next