Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheney0808
College Baller
College Baller

How to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro Empty
PostSubject: How to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro   How to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 am

One of my favorite hobbies is to take some short movies with my Lumix FZ200 and TZ30 cameras and edit them in Final Cut Pro. When I watch my movies after postproduction, I feel they at some extent realized my dream of being a moviemaker. But recently, I ran into a trouble. The videos I need are at least near high definition, and with better resolution than Mp4. After thinking it over, Apple ProRes 422HQ Mov should be the best choice.

Then I get confused again to seek a good video converter which can satisfy my high-demand! Thankfully, I find a superb software named Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac which is able to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro.

It is a wonderful converter with lots of practical functions. For example, it full supports AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/AVCHD from Panasonic, JVC, Sony, Canon, Nikon, etc.

And it is also able to convert MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Pro with native codec with the best video quality interlaced or progressive. This nice function precisely meets what I demand!

What surprises me most is that it can playback AVCHD videos on up-coming iphone 6. I am just planning to purchase it and this software really satisfies my future demands! And this application is also accessible to convert MTS to MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, MPG, etc with HD quality and perfect video/audio sync.

Now, let’s know more about this software.

Step 1, you need to download Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.

Step 2, click “add video” or “add from folder” to load MTS or M2TS videos. You can also drag the videos you want to it. (It’s a humanized design, isn’t it?)

How to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro Ob_79803e_mts-converter-interface

Step 3,  select the output format with “Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov)". Then, I click the settings button to alter the size, sample rate, bitrate, frame rate and channels I want. This practical function can satisfy my specific needs for videos!

How to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro Ob_f1eaaa_mts-converter-profile

Step 4, after every setting has been done, you just need to click the yellow revolving arrow and Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac can help you enable MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro. And when I put the output videos into the FCP6, everything runs in a good condition.

By the way, I run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter on my Windows PC, and it runs smoothly!
Back to top Go down

How to convert MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro
Page 1 of 1