Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheney0808
College Baller
College Baller

Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie Empty
PostSubject: Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie   Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:11 am

Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie Ob_311c46_mts-converter-all
I am a video enthusiast and enjoy taking some short movies of my daily life by my Panasonic DSC-RX100 which outputs MTS files. These days, I want to put my works into iMovie for some postproduction so that I can show them to my friends. But I find it not allowed to be added MTS from my camcorder to iMovie! So I decide to convert Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie firstly so that I can put it into iMovie for the future editing. After the inquiry, I found a piece of practical software – Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.

Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is a piece of software with enormous powerful functions. For example, it full supports AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/AVCHD from Panasonic, JVC, Sony, Canon, Nikon, etc.

And it is able to convert MTS/M2TS to Final Cut Pro with native codec with the best video quality interlaced. It can also transcode MTS to MOV for iMovie which just meet my specific demands!To my great surprise, it supports to playback AVCHD videos on up-coming iphone 6. That’s what we are all looking forward!

Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is also accessible to convert MTS to MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, MPG, etc with HD quality and perfect video/audio sync.

As for me, I can transcode Panasonic Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to MOV for iMovie.

Next, let me share my experience of operating this fantastic converter!

1.You need to download Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.(You may use the “trial version” at the first time.)

2.Click “add video” or “add from folder” to load MTS or M2TS videos. I just dragged my MTS videos into it and it really works!

Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie Ob_9a6b2f_mts-converter-preview

3.Select the output format with “Apple Intermediate Codec AIC(*.mov).

Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie Ob_86f8a6_mts-converter-profile

4.Then, I click the settings button to alter the codec, size, bitrate, framerate of video and the codec, sample rate, bitrate, channels of audio! This practical function can satisfy my specific needs for videos!

5.As everything has been set well, you may start the conversion of Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to MOV with the yellow arrow button.

6.After the conversion, I add the output MOV videos to iMovie for editing, and it really work! I just love this converter!

Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie Ob_7c7103_mts-converter-playing

By the way, I also tried Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter on my Windows PC. It turned out to play very well!
Back to top Go down

Import Panasonic DSC-RX100 MTS to Mov for iMovie
Page 1 of 1