Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Sony HXR-NX3 MXF to Final Cut Pro 6 on Mavericks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheney0808
College Baller
College Baller

Sony HXR-NX3 MXF to Final Cut Pro 6 on Mavericks Empty
PostSubject: Sony HXR-NX3 MXF to Final Cut Pro 6 on Mavericks   Sony HXR-NX3 MXF to Final Cut Pro 6 on Mavericks EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:29 am

Practical Program Converts the MXF multi – track files

Summary As we all know, there are more and more camcorders able to output MXF multi - track files. They can provide better sound enjoyment and make the sound more real when you watch the MXF videos. But with MXF multi-track videos gaining their popularity, there also appears more and more problems about the handling of them.

Q1: I have hundreds of MXF files and have noticed that some of them are missing sounds during the conversion. How should I do to keep the audio channels of the source videos

Q2: I was converting my MXF videos and I find it there is no sound recorded on channel 2 about the output videos. Do you have any ideas how I can convert the sound on channel 2 from these MXF to MOV

Solution
There is an increasing number of people who possess powerful camcorder which is able to output multi – track MXF with high quality. However, just as the questions above, more and more people are having difficulties in converting multi – track MXF files. Actually I had met these questions before I was to transcode MXF to Multi – track MOV for FCP X. But I found there is always no sound recorded on the channel 2 about the output formats which really made me confused.

Fortunately I found a perfect solution. Here I want to recommend a piece of fantastic software which is able to solve this problem conveniently – Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac.
Next let’s know more about it

Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac is a satisfying application which mainly focuses on the conversion from MXF to many different popular formats, such as MOV, MP4, AVI, SWF and so on. One of its distinguished features is that it is able to convert multi – track MXF files. It exports and preserves MXF 2, 4, 8 or more audio channels as individual, and outputs and mixes selected MXF audio streams into one.
Moreover, Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac supports to split and merge MXF files in conversion and you may edit your MXF files in this software!

Step one. Download Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac and launch it!

Step two. Drag or add MXF files to the interface of it. I also preview it before the conversion from MXF to Multi – track MOV for FCP X.

Step three. Select the output format. I chose the format Multi – track MOV so that I can put it into FCP X.

Step four. Adjust the setting. You may change the codec, size, bitrate, frame rate of the video and the codec, sample rate, bitrate, and channel of its audio. I checked all the channels I need so that I can get the perfect sound I want!

Step five. After I had prepared everything well, I just need to click the yellow arrow to start the conversion from MXF to Multi – track MOV for FCP X.

By the way, I also run Aunsoft TransMXF Pro on Windows, and it plays in a good condition!
Back to top Go down

Sony HXR-NX3 MXF to Final Cut Pro 6 on Mavericks
Page 1 of 1