Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmilyFaye
College Baller
College Baller

Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD Empty
PostSubject: Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD   Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:46 am

Tags: best DVD Ripper for Kindle Fire HD, best video foramt for Kindle Fire, convert DVD to Kindle Fire HD, copy DVDs to Kindle Fire HD, DVD ISO to Kindle Fire HD, DVD to Kindle Fire free, DVD to Kindle Fire HD, dvd to Kindle Fire Mac, encode DVD to Kindle Fire format, Handbrake, play DVD movies on Kindle Fire, rip DVD to Kindle Fire HD

In some ways, the idea of the first Kindle Fire was more impressive than the product itself. The Kindle Fire HD improves on the original in nearly every area in which the Fire was lacking and, thanks to some key refinements, proves to be a much better delivery system for that media. With over one million pixels on a stunning 7″ display, the Kindle Fire HD Tablet really rocks for watching movies on the go.

Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD Dvd-to-kindle-fire-hd1

Of course, most of you’re not about to pay Amazon’ ridiculous prices to watch movies and TV shows you already own on DVD. Instead, you’ll just rip those DVDs to Kinde Fire HD friendly formats. To help those who’re interested in doing this likewise, below, I will throw a quick tutorial up.

There are many programs out there that allow you to make copies of your DVDs and let you watch them the way you want to view them. Most of you are likely familiar with the excellent
Quote :
handbrake.fr/
Handbrake[/url] for ripping standard Def DVDs to Kindle Fire HD, keep in mind that the program can’t rip copy-protected DVDs (ie: Disney and other animated discs) without a third-party add-on, and it doesn’t have Kindle-Fire-HD-specific profiles. Frankly, Handbrake actually convert MPEG video (including DVD-Video) into an MPEG-4 video file, but only limited to these DVD-like source: VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (CSS will not be supported and must be dealt with externally with third-party software and libraries. So you’ll need to add an intermediate step to get protected DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD. The software highly recommeded here is called
Quote :
multipelife.com/dvdaid
Pavtube DVDAid.

Frankly, I tried several softwares and I can tell you that NO ONE comes even close to the simpleness and great quality that the program delivers. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. I’ve had success using the software to backup and rip Disney DVDs to Kindle Fire HD format for my Kids. I’ve found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to convert protected DVD to free MP4 videos for playing on Kindle Fire HD in just a few mouse clicks.

To get Kindle Fire HD preset, you can download and install a patch (only for Windows).

[b]A Simple Guide of Ripping DVDs for Kindle Fire HD

1. Load DVD movies

After downloading, install and run the DVDAid, insert the disc to your computer drive, and then click”Load DVD” button to navigate to the videos you want to convert. You can also add ISO file, IFO files or DVD folder.

Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD Pavtube-dvd-aid-1

2. Select Output format

You can easily find the optimized profiles for the HD Kindle Fire under “Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264(*.mp4)” which is specially designed by Kindle Fire HD and supplies full-screen effect.

Tips – Set quality. If you want to get higher quality for watching DVD movies on the Kindle Fire HD, you can click “Settings” button to adjust the output parameters of the video. Remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss. According to my experience, for watching videos on the Android 4.0 Tablet, 720p with 1500~2500kbps is just all right.

Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD Best-format-for-kindle-fire-hd

3. Start the conversion process

After above steps, just click “Convert” button to start ripping DVD to Kindle Fire HD mp4 videos. After the workflow, you can download and transfer the free videos to Kindle Fire HD. In this way, you can watch DVD movies on Kindle Fire HD with high quality as you like.

Source:Convert DVDs for Playback on Kindle Fire HD
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1