Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmilyFaye
College Baller
College Baller

Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360  Empty
PostSubject: Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360    Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:56 am

Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive for outputing to Xbox 360

Summary: This article mainly shows you how to backup and convert Blu-ray to DLNA hard drive for streaming to your Xbox 360.

I'm just a average Father who likes Movies, also photography at a more semipro level, and I'm mostly involved with technology, $1000 sound recievers, tablets latest intel cpu's, and soon to have 4k tv. Also visiting the mountains, snowboarding hiking trails, theme parks.

Ever since I signed up to Netflix I got way to use to going through a list of movies and watching from there. I got the idea that I can do that to my huge collection of Blu-rays as well. Helps me get rid of my bd rack. I wanna transfer my Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to output to my Xbox 360, also convert some of my family videos to other formats that I really choose rather than my only option.

Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360  Watch-blu-ray-on-xbox-360

I searched and tested a lot of converters. It's actually all the sales pithed review sites that made me wonder how legit or good the software really was, that would be the negative. The positive was after testing the program out myself, I was more happier than what the multiple websites claim. There's too many programs that talk big but can't prove it. I used DVDFab. The program but I think the codec is not so suitable for me.

Now I started with my search for a Ripper that had VC1 codec. Everyone else seem to be limited to Microsoft's codec. Then I noticed that the coded for h264 actually ran better than my other program as well on playback. Pavtube codecs just work, and then I choose it.

Pavtube BDMagic is an all-in-one app right for me which will help me to rip my Netflix Blu-ray DVD movie to DLNA hard drive for streaming to Xbox 360 optimized formats for DLNA streaming at ease. The Mac version is Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. Here is how:

[size="4"]How to Backup/Rip Blu-ray to H.264 MKV/MP4 for DLNA hard drive for syncing to Xbox 360[/size]

Step 1: Insert your Blu-ray disc into your BD drive, run the best Blu-ray Ripper and click "BD/DVD disc" icon to load movie from DVD and Blu-ray source (Disc, folder, ISO). You can also click "Add Video" to load video files like MTS/M2TS, MKV, VOB, MOV, TOD, TiVo, etc.

Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360  Blu-ray-to-mp4

Step 2: Click the "Format" option, and choose HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) or MKV HD Video(*.mkv) as output format.

Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360  Hd-mp4-format

Tip:

If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3: Click the convert button under the preview window, and BDMagic will start the conversion from Blu-ray DVD movies to MKV/MP4 for DLNA hard drive.

After conversion, you can stream Blu-ray/DVD movies through DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360 or other DLNA-compliant devices.

Read more:

How to Solved the HTPC Blu-Ray ISO Image File Playback Problems
Watch most of my Blu-ray/DVD Films on VLC in full screen
Stream VOB files from Mac to PS4 with best video/audio quality
How do I rip large collection of Blu-ray/DVD onto NAS server
Rip Blu-ray to WMV/AVI for playback on Computer or HDTV

Source: Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive for outputing to Xbox 360
Back to top Go down

Transfer Netflix Blurays for my DLNA hard drive to Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1