Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?

Go down 
+3
Darko
brownie13
King Of NJ
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? Empty
PostSubject: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm

be creative and where would it be today
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Jordan would have 4 title not six (assuming he still takes his 2 year break), and Hakeem would have 4 as well. Hakeem would be in consideration for GOAT and MJ would probably be behind Magic and if he wasnt it definitely would not be a near consensus the way it is now
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 pm

MJ would have like maybe 5 rings,with the smae greatness and i think he will be in the conversation of G.O.A.T,Hakeem would be in consderition as Top 5 player and ro rank highest of any all time center
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 pm

It should be interesting...

I think hakeem would have 4 rings if he played in chi town assuming they would still get pippen.MJ would have 4 or so rings in houston and he would still be GOAT imo. Hakeem would be around 6th best or maybe 7th,more in convo about greatest center.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Jordan would probably be the third best player of all time.. not that much help in Houston(What.. was Hakeem's sidekick, Kenny sMith?)... well at least not as much as Chicago with Scotty and Rodman and the others

I'd agree with WCB except Hakeem would probably have about 5 rings

1. Magic
2. Hakeem
3. Jordan
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
It should be interesting...

I think hakeem would have 4 rings if he played in chi town assuming they would still get pippen.MJ would have 4 or so rings in houston and he would still be GOAT imo. Hakeem would be around 6th best or maybe 7th,more in convo about greatest center.

These facts are good
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Also,Pippen would easily finish be in convo for best or second best SF of all time because he wouldn't be overlooked from Hakeem
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Well would everything else play out the same?

If Phil still became the coach of the bulls, if we still drafted Pippen and signed Rodman, I think Hakeem would have had 3 rings in chicago. Our frontcourt would have been beast [Hakeem, pippen, Rodman]

but our Guards would have been pretty weak.

I think MJ would only have about 2-3 rings in Houston. CBi already mentioned that Hakeem didnt have much help in houston.

MJ would probably have a lot more points because he would have shot the ball a lot more. And he shot the ball a lot on chicago hahaha.

They would both be in the top 10 players of all time, and Maybe hakeem would be known as the best center of all time.

But MJ would not be considered the GOAT.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Pippen would become a Top 10 player with that,really.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Pippen would still have to compete with Hakeem and Rodman for shots so I don't think hed be THAT good.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

rodman for shots CBI?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Pippen would still have to compete with Hakeem and Rodman for shots so I don't think hed be THAT good.

I think he will improve statiscly,his career stats would be like 21 PPG/6 RPG/6,2 APG.....
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Hakeem won't make a lot of rebounds with Mr Rodman around,he will easier job,just to score and block
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm

tσσtч WCB fruítч wrote:
rodman for shots CBI?
lol I noticed that just after I posted it

I guess he woudl be competing with Oakley for a bit, Craig Hodges and Kerr
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 pm

🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 pm

lol hey I was just naming guys off the top of my head.

All I know is that Hodges was athree point beast, aas was Kerr...
I know nothing of Oakley.
Nothing.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Pippens numbers would have been amazing. No guards to handle the ball. A big man to pass the ball to in the post
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Good point but guess wat.I was telling that but no one was listing to me.........
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 pm

I know u said it. Im just reiterating it to CBI
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 pm

tσσtч WCB fruítч wrote:

Ok....
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm

tσσtч WCB fruítч wrote:
So yeah..
I was basically spewing that "argument" out of my ass..
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
tσσtч WCB fruítч wrote:
So yeah..
I was basically spewing that "argument" out of my ass..

ROFL,it made me laugh so hard
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Hakeem 3 rings

Jordan 2 rings
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:21 pm

the Rockets had to be happy drafted Hakeem and winning 2 rings as I am with the Bulls drafted Michael Jordan the true GOAT and winning 6 rings and creating the greatest dynasty and 96 Bulls best team in NBA history
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Smart point KONJ.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?   If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed? Empty

Back to top Go down

If the Rockets had drafted Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuan went to the Bulls how much would the NBA have changed?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next