Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What do you think of this video?

Go down 
+7
EM:)
Tar Heel
Abdu
YS
Raza
Fox News
Straight Edge Bluntness
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

What do you think of this video? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:32 pm

uhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 pm

I saw the first 4 seconds before I closed out the page..
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Pretty f'ing accurate!

Kinda biased though haha
I guess its only from an atheists point of view..
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Raza wrote:
I saw the first 4 seconds before I closed out the page..

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:36 pm

That is absolute BS homie. But it's def being sarcastic. Quite frankly religion is a farce. Those who have carried saintliness to an extreme are paradoxically the most likely to feel sinful in my experience.

You know what's funny too a universal study showed that atheists know more about religions than those who pertain to certain religions: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc. Biblethumpers and other Christians alike based on the study are the least to know about their own religion when pitted against atheists and Muslims/Buddhist.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:57 pm

I thought it was kinda funny hahaha.

A lot of it is true though.. in a way. I know a lot of atheists who are very good people.. they just don't believe in God. so?
i also know a lot of religious people who are really out there and actually very rude. I've heard a christian girl tell a muslim girl that she feels bad for her because she's "gonna go to hell for not believing in the right God." who even says that shit? And those religious people with those "Burn in hell fags" signs... yeah.. those aren't very good people imo.

Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:09 pm

false and gay. complete BS.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Chris wrote:

what do you think is false?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:31 pm

mhm.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:37 pm

EM: Gallo Will Be Back!!! wrote:
That is absolute BS homie. But it's def being sarcastic. Quite frankly religion is a farce. Those who have carried saintliness to an extreme are paradoxically the most likely to feel sinful in my experience.

You know what's funny too a universal study showed that atheists know more about religions than those who pertain to certain religions: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc. Biblethumpers and other Christians alike based on the study are the least to know about their own religion when pitted against atheists and Muslims/Buddhist.
when your a muslim it's no god to know about christianity. So that study doesn't say much. But Religion is pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:45 pm

That's not true there is a form of Islam known as liberal and/or progressive Islam that tries to inculturate the Muslim faith with other faiths. In the liberal Islam school of thought the faith leaves the shahadah alone which is the commandment that states Allah is the one true God. But they do profess that the Quran and the hadiths should not be taken literally as well. That is a big no no in traditional Islam. Traditional Islam states that the Quran is all true and that it was directly relayed onto Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel.

This distinction in ideologies between Islam is seen in both Sunni and Shiites alike and has caused conflict within the faith. Liberal Islam look to religions like Christianity and Judaism (two religions that have undergone reformation) because they want Islam to undergo reformation as well. Of course Christianity's reformation occurred through Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation spearheaded by the Ninety-Five Theses in 1517. The Jewish Reformation occurred immediately after the French Revolution and from it came the formation of reform Judaism and conservative Judaism. Orthodox Judaism is traditional Judaism heavily strict on scripture. Reform Judaism is less dependent on scripture. And conservative Judaism is the middle-way so to speak incorporating both. In Islam there has yet to be a significant reformation and the liberal Muslim faith wants to bring one while the traditionalist wants to maintain the status quo.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
Chris wrote:

what do you think is false?
god doesnt send you in hell, atheist's aren't miserable ppl and so on.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:35 pm

A lot of athiest are miserable..some of them feel like life is meaningless because they will just take an eternal dirtnap and never remember anything...And how can u say God doesnt send u to hell? do u know him?
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 pm

i know a bunch of atheist and they don't think that stuff visa. they just believe in something else lol.

your actions send you to "hell".
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 pm

lock this thread
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 pm

fuck up abdul...@chris Well duh but thats why its a stereotype...they have some backbone to them almost 100% of the time. and who is going to judge ur actions? a God right?
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Blakeshow wrote:
lock this thread

Why?
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Jesus jr. wrote:
fuck up abdul...@chris Well duh but thats why its a stereotype...they have some backbone to them almost 100% of the time. and who is going to judge ur actions? a God right?
well if you go this way i guess ur right. but it has some other things that tick me. and in general i don't like the video. it's like saying believe in god and pray or you going to hell.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Well....this video was kind of a parody and was saying that in a completely sarcastic ways, so ideally it is saying ppl can be good or bad atheist or not

I thought the video was kind of funny, and i like the double standards they pointed out
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Chosen One wrote:
Well....this video was kind of a parody and was saying that in a completely sarcastic ways, so ideally it is saying ppl can be good or bad atheist or not

I thought the video was kind of funny, and i like the double standards they pointed out
..No..watch your literature...

What do you think of this video? 497816
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this video?   What do you think of this video? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this video?
Page 1 of 1