Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?

Go down 
+3
Abdu
Fox News
EM:)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 pm

When I played for my HS team. One of my HS's archrivals had an All-State talent who was a beast scorer. He was long and wirey (not really athletic), but could dunk although barely. He was a machine of a scorer though. Finished being Leonia's (his school) all-time leading scorer scoring more than 200,000 pts. He scored 34 on me and I had 17 and 5 that day. His HS team wasn't that good though they were regional tourny good, but only made state once in the 4 years of my HS years. His name was Ahmad Hassan. People were nuts though saying that he could hold his own against Vince Carter in a one on one back when VC was in NJ haha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPLi-FlJIuo

I think he plays professionally today in Bahrain or Palestine or something...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 pm

between this white boy named ian hummer..he played for dematha or this tall black guy name calvin who played for gwynn park. ian was like 6'7 and calvin was like 6'5 but ian was probably better because I beat calvin 1 on 1 before..but it was a jumpshots only game and he was more of a driver..so its between them..but i have played a lot of nationally recruited players and ive even shot arund with caron butler up in riverdale
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 pm

i just watched ahma..truthfully he's a bum hahahaha some nice defense tho
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 pm

uhh... my uncle I guess. He was really good in HS, and if he went to college he could possibly be in the NBA right now...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:
and if he went to college he could possibly be in the NBA right now...
Thats what all the old men at the gym say, too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 pm

301 #based wrote:
Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:
and if he went to college he could possibly be in the NBA right now...
Thats what all the old men at the gym say, too Rolling Eyes

Hahaha awesome!!!

And about Ahmad he was a beast of a scorer man haha. Pretty nice dude too...Only 8 other NJ players along with Ahmad Hassan eclipsed 20,000+ HS points. Some of them are DaJuan Wagner, Randy Foye, and Tim Thomas. I don't know the others but they are known names most of them. He scored 50 in a game against Park Ridge too. But Park Ridge does suck though.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 pm

And I guess Anthony Taste can be considered as the 2nd best player I've ever played against. Ahem who I can still beat Smile!!!
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Im only in 7th grade.I did have multiple practice with the logan basketball team.Only 7th grader aloud since Nate robinson and eddie house (no lie.they played for logan.) but so far.

This tall,big (like he is on steroids)..I dont remember his name..but i played him in La tournament..he dunked twice..(in the first week of 7th)..he can shoot the 3 but he is also a good of a center as your teams center..he dropped 40 and 15 plus rebounds..i had only 10 points..he killed me.

Im going to get my rematch this sunday in L.A..i need to do better this time.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm

John wrote:
..i need to do better this time.
No shit! he deleted u nigga hahaha
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Markhuri Sanders-Frison. Starting PF for the Cal Bears. Averaging 10 and 8 if I can remember correctly.

This dude was fucking huge. 6-7 260 or something like that. But he was a total beast.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 am

I've played against Kyrie Irving from Duke he actually didn't seem too special to me when I played against him and he was somewhat of a douche. I played against Terrence Williams former Net and current Rocket very good player near impossible to beat it seemed. Also played against former Rutgers leading scorer and starting PG Corey Chandler at a Rec Center in Newark. EM even saw him at the Rec Center one day when he went with me haha I could play at his level Chandlers that is. My HS' leading scorer played at St. Bonaventure too. He was a ballhog haha and isn't too special played with and against him a lot. Also played with a 6'8 guy never got his name but he currently works for the Knicks and played College Ball at Boston College when they were in the Big East. Played against many NY greats too

And as far as EM beating me idk bout that much haha. Well see this summer when we step on the court haha
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I live in a tiny town in northern CT, so the best I've ever played is Sean Deyo...he played some D3 ball haha
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:47 pm

btw he's like 5'8, 165 haha. But his shot is so sexy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?   Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the best player you ever played against in Bball?
Page 1 of 1