Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What did you guys do today?

Go down 
+5
Straight Edge Bluntness
BNB
Fox News
cbi
EM:)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

What did you guys do today? Empty
PostSubject: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

It was a little bit of the usual same shit for me for a while of putting jive ass suckas in there place and laying down the hammer on any clown that steps in my way. Cuz let's be real I'm black dynamite...

Then all of a sudden being that I could not find a charger to charge my cell after looking for a bit. I decided to take a joy ride. Then I saw my friend out of nowhere on some bus stop in Anderson Ave. eating a pear so I'm like hey long time calzone. Then I offered him a ride and we chilled for a bit. So now I'm a get ready and hit some bar later to catch some Knicks-Mavs action.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

School. Fucked around instead of lifted weights in gym like usual. Uhh... called my sister and told her to give me a ride cause there's a nasty cold rain right now and i was wearing shorts.... uhh... might do something later. but probably not. terrible weather.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Didnt go to school today. Went to the beauty supply go some hairbrushes,some razors,some hairgrease, went to cheap ass red lobster in the bad part of town got the shrimp and flounder with a ceasar salad, went walmart got some FOTL t shirts, spent most of the day on here,360waves.net and blackplanet.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Yeah for being back home in Jersey and not getting Ohio weather right now from what you told me score!!! Although, the weather wasn't bad in Cincy before I left.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh and i masturbated to booty videos on youtube...And I purchased an email list to spread the libertarian movement

Last edited by I rep 301 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

EM: Shawne Williams for 3 wrote:
Yeah for being back home in Jersey and not getting Ohio weather right now from what you told me score!!! Although, the weather wasn't bad in Cincy before I left.
Idk if it rained in cincy today or if they're gonna get blasted with snow like we are tonight but its definately colder down there than cleveland right now.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

I rep 301 wrote:
Didnt go to school today. Went to the beauty supply go some hairbrushes,some razors,some hairgrease, went to cheap ass red lobster in the bad part of town got the shrimp and flounder with a ceasar salad, went walmart got some FOTL t shirts, spent most of the day on here,360waves.net and blackplanet.

Don't be knockin Red Lobster although Chilis does go harder. Those buttery or butterless biscuits are the truth...
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I woke up at 9... laid in bed for about 45 minutes trying to decide if I should go to my only class today which started at 10:50.

I ended up going because I haven't gone to that class in a few weeks. I was pretty late though and sat next to a girl I didn't know. She was pretty hot so I started talking to her.. when I started to hit on her.. she told me she was a lesbian and showed me a tattoo she had on her wrist of a rainbow and some words under it which I couldn't make out.

that was awkward... maybe I shouldn't have gone to school today? haahah

but I've been studying for an exam since then.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Volunteered in the morning for a sexual assault support line.
Then came home and ate lunch.
Then watched Glee online.

Now, I am in the process of looking for jobs.

and LOL @ Nenad's flirting experience. :p
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm

That's awesome Nenad hahha
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Lesbians are soooo hot...well not the dark big black ones who stand on the corner of the liquor store thuggin harder than the dudes out there...but yeah, for the most part lesbos are hot...Libertarians loooove lesbos! you should have asked if she had a bisexual girlfriend
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh and me and my friend were talking about life outside the bus stop he was standing in too. He was talking about how he doesn't know what he's gonna do when college is done and over with. And that's when things got all philosophical. And I learned that you don't handle your demons. You dont handle You don't handle them you embrace them and slowly let the transformation begin, you know who you are {inner-self}and you damn sure know what your capable of.. So at the end of the day you have to answer this question yourself.. Can the darkness be too dark? Maybe that's what the nice attractive lesbian girl's tattoo said Nenad. That would be a paradox wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Did my taxes. Ran a couple errands. Now I'm relaxing with a new game and trying not to think about the end of spring break approaching.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Oh and now tony got me re-obsessed with Lonely Island and I'm watching all their vids. Fuck you tony!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Went to school, got home, went on practise, playing PC etc
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 pm

cbi wrote:
Oh and now tony got me re-obsessed with Lonely Island and I'm watching all their vids. Fuck you tony!

Open my window and a breeze rolls in...
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:06 pm

School

Weight - lifting

Read the new Naruto chapter( 531).... and it sucked

Spent the rest of the time here, and on an NBA sim league.

Later I'll be at TKD class.... I may miss the Laker game :/
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:08 pm

tell your instructor to suck a dick...watch that game!
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:43 pm

lol

I don't think his instructor would be too pleased if he told him to "suck a dick".
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm

woke up. relaxed some. took a nap. chilled a bit. went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Chris wrote:
woke up. relaxed some. took a nap. chilled a bit. went to sleep. slowed down the draft game
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 am

I rep 301 wrote:
Chris wrote:
woke up. relaxed some. took a nap. chilled a bit. went to sleep. slowed down the draft game
hahha you are so damn right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you guys do today?
Page 1 of 1