Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?

Go down 
4 posters

Should I go to Cleveland to see the Wizards lose their 26th straight road game or their 1st road win?
I Can't Feel My Face (NO)
Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? Vote_lcap20%Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Do The John Wall (YES)
Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? Vote_lcap80%Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm

I haven't been in Cleveland since passing by the area after my sister graduated from Michigan a few years ago and we just stopped by to see the city.

Right now the Wizards have a prime opportunity to win their first road game against the rival Cavaliers. The Cavs have an opportunity to break a possibly 27 game losing streak if they lose to LA tonight, which I expect.

I'm tempted to drive to Cleveland on Sunday to see the Wizards game against the Cavs, get some really cheap tix in my DeShawn -err - John Wall jersey, hopefully see a win, and drive home on Monday which happens to be Valentine's Day and that sucks...

Should I go to Cleveland? Should cost me no more than $200 including gas and rental car because I'm not wasting the miles on my current ride...
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:06 pm

if the Cavs lose to LA... then I say yes.

Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Yeah. Visit the aquarium while you're here.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm

yeah..visit a deserted construction site :/ lol but I say yeah! Wizards never have road support.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm sold. Going to Cleveland on Sunday to root for John Wall!!!!

And also rooting for Antawn to keep getting me fantasy points!
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am

cbi wrote:
Yeah. Visit the aquarium while you're here.

How's the aquarium? Website states that they're building a new one...

Anything else to do in Cleveland? It's not like there's NOTHING TO DO in Ohio's largest city.

Dunno how the Cavs will react to Wizards fans. I'd imagine there's still some hostility due to the 2006-2008 playoff years, but we all hate LeBron!

Lastly, are the roads okay in Cleveland? It's snowing a little bit every day between now and the game....
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Idk about downtown but the roads are shitty in the suburbs.

And we dont have an aquarium lol. We have a zoo with a little aquarium section though. Rock n roll HOF.... uh.... the Q.... and uhm.... we have .... key tower?

There's bars.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Oh crap! Forgot bout the rock and roll HOF!

I wonder if Mariah and Madonna are already named into it or not....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?   Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I take a road trip to Cleveland this weekend?
Page 1 of 1