Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself

Go down 
+16
ℓakergirℓ
Janet
Darko
Justin
Fox News
MC-dizzle
3-peat
Straight Edge Bluntness
BNB
Raza
brownie13
cbi
YK (Alive)
YS
Blaze
King Of NJ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

My computer was messed up so now Im back

Im the King Of NJ for anybody thats new here
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 pm

I wouldnt mind a 6am class.I like it early and getting it over with
Back to top Go down
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
sliм jαđɘy wrote:
Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
well. Im just glad I didnt fuck up. If I did I wouldnt be able to fix it cause there are 0 open classes here. California is fucking up their schools.

too many students huh? My school is packed like crazy, that's why I'm in a 6 am class.

I got all but one class that I wanted. But yeah way too many students. They cut professors, classes, and class sizes. WTF? You can't do all three at once. They also capped everyone at 14 units until the starts of school, and good luck getting into another class then. It sucks.

Oh wow...

It was hell getting classes this semester. Plus they canceled summer school so that kind of set my plans back to graduate in Spring of 2010. And I'm going to a private school, I can't imagine how your situation is. smh@capping students.

I don't mind it that much KONJ, but it's biology. It's easy but it's a ton of busy work and I'm just not a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I live in a small little town so classes are no problem here Very Happy

But the high school staff sucks.

We're running low on money, so they want to cut some sports. Well maybe if they didn't spend all the money on TINTED WINDOWS, we wouldn't be having this problem...
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I had to wake up 5am to go to a 7am class 2 years in a row

it was worth it because it was easy and I left school earlier
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:27 pm

if I had a 6 am class I just would sleep in the day. I would never want to go out in the morning that early.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Raza wrote:

We're running low on money, so they want to cut some sports. Well maybe if they didn't spend all the money on TINTED WINDOWS, we wouldn't be having this problem...

lol my HS was messed up like that too. They spent thousands of dollars on remodeling the field and gym and then they cut sports.

WTF.. oh yeah, they put an elevator in although we onlyhad two-story buildings Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 pm

High School was much more fun than College is.

our HS was wild

I remember when 300 kids got suspended for protesting the dress code(including me but I didnt get suspended) and it was in the county newspaper and everything and it worked because they changed the rule we protested
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 pm

sliм jαđɘy wrote:
Raza wrote:

lol my HS was messed up like that too. They spent thousands of dollars on remodeling the field and gym and then they cut sports.

WTF.. oh yeah, they put an elevator in although we onlyhad two-story buildings Rolling Eyes

My HS is about to cut its sports a little as well. Luckily all the improvements we had got paid for by an athlete who is an alumnus.

IMO, college is much more fun than HS
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Im just struggling with college thats why I hate it. I have a learning disability but still try Sad

In HS I used to steal basketballs,tennis balls,equipment,and cracker jacks from the closets daily lol
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm

College is better IMO too.

WAY more freedom.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm

I had that type of freedom in HS

I hate doing HW and not having as many friends to be around.

In HS my parents let me do whatever I wanted so I was happy. I had the best times ever

I hate college and rather be at my job than in school
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
Im just struggling with college thats why I hate it. I have a learning disability but still try Sad

In HS I used to steal basketballs,tennis balls,equipment,and cracker jacks from the closets daily lol

Ive found college easier than HS though. In HS all the time teachers would call me out for my bullshit papers, even though it was the greatest bullshit they had ever seen (they actually told me this). College professors dont seem to care as long as you undestand, at least thats the way it is for GE classes (haven't really taken anything else).

In high school all we ever did was go to school, sports, hang out at someone's house, or go to eat at fast food.

Occasional party, but I never liked the people who threw them, and neither did my friends.

College, there has been so many other things to do.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm

In HS I had an easy grade and didnt have to worry about failing.

My grades kind of suck now and Im struggling so much,..

I hate having to spend so much time studying and writing papers and crap. Id rather work than be at school as I said.

I just hate college
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm

thats your opinion. id rather skip all school if I could, but its necessary. I hate having to go to class, and your right, a lot of college courses are easier to fail than all the ones you get in HS.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 pm

College Parties>all other parties. No contest. lol

College is just better in general IMO. What I miss about HS is athletics and dances<< hahaha
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Im not a big party person and cant dance or anything so

I guess I have to live miserably Sad
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm

King Of NJ wrote:

=O

omg... no parties?!

No dances?!

KONJ, you need to party with WCB and I lol
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm

sliм jαđɘy wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:

=O

omg... no parties?!

No dances?!

no I cant dance which means I cant party, and I dont have many College friends.

I just want to graduate and get college over with now.

thats why I said I need a gf because its not as if I can go to parties and make up for it
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:58 pm

sliм jαđɘy wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:

=O

omg... no parties?!

No dances?!

KONJ, this weekend is gonna be jumping. USC + 4 day weekend. get yourself a flight. LOL

You dont need to be able to dance to party. I go and chill in a corner and have convos with some girls.

Mostly chill with my friends though.

I save my dancing for raves and clubs.

Plus according to KB, I dance like Mark Madsen LOL. Even if I do, I dont care.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Dancing isn't required.

Parties are actually real chill, you don't even have to drink or anything. IMO if you wanna practice talking to girls, parties are a great place to try. There will be a lot of outgoing ppl there [many of them sober/not drunk lol] that you can talk to.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

yea but I usually dont know anybody who goes to parties at my school. I tried once and it made me feel lonely and depressed because I didnt know anybody and couldnt talk to anybody.

All I do is play bball outside because I cant go to parties and dont know anybody too.

Most of my friends are from HS and dont tell me about parties and all that and I never have any fun because I always feel loney
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Haha I go to a huge party school (#1 in 2005, be jealous) but I disagree with the no need to dance part. At certain parties you do need to dance, lol.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Steve wrote:
Haha I go to a huge party school (#1 in 2005, be jealous) but I disagree with the no need to dance part. At certain parties you do need to dance, lol.

shush! lol

you're killing it Razz

Dancing is fun tho, I love Parties.

Jade ❤ Parties!!
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:05 pm

You dont need a re-introduction.

Pathetic... Mad
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm

ⓢⓚ ⓜⓤⓕⓕⓘⓝ wrote:
You dont need a re-introduction.

Pathetic... Mad

rofl, sk you're grumpy today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself   Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ive been gone for a little but Im back so Ill re-introduce myself
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Real Basketball Talk :: Introductions-
Jump to: