Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Lewis for Arenas trade Done!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

Lewis for Arenas trade Done! Empty
PostSubject: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Aldridge: Magic, Wizards complete Lewis-for-Arenas swap

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/12/18/magic-wizards-trade-rumors/index.html

Last edited by John on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:27 pm

learn how to fucking spell...
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Orlando is definitely the winner in this trade
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:33 pm

OH GOD NOOO! wrote:

I spell better than paul pierce though!

Paul pierce:JR Smith and Blake Griffin need too b in the Dunk contest for all in favor say I Omg J Smith dunk last nite I think the people want 2c dis
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm

John wrote:
OH GOD NOOO! wrote:

Paul pierce:JR Smith and Blake Griffin need too b in the Dunk contest for all in favor say I Omg J Smith dunk last nite I think the people want 2c dis

really?

you said this a couple weeks ago:

"I Really cant decide..

Its overated,but somewhat inportent to

Overated:
When its a simple pass adn the otherplayer makes a move and gets a point...thats SEVERLY

Inportent:
When you make a play and get a guy a easy jumper.."

You failed to spell "important" so badly that it took me a long time to even figure out what you were trying to say. Paul Pierce was just talking in text language...there's nothing wrong with that. Millions and millions and millions of people talk in text language because it's a lot easier and faster. But at least you can figure out what Paul Pierce is trying to say...you, on the other hand...I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say half the time.
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 pm

No Longer DEAD wrote:
John wrote:
OH GOD NOOO! wrote:

really?

"I Really cant decide..

Overated:
When its a simple pass adn the otherplayer makes a move and gets a point...thats SEVERLY

Inportent:

You failed to spell "important" so badly that it took me a long time to even figure out what you were trying to say. Paul Pierce was just talking in text language...there's nothing wrong with that. Millions and millions and millions of people talk in text language because it's a lot easier and faster. But at least you can figure out what Paul Pierce is trying to say...you, on the other hand...I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say half the time.

What makes yyou think i dont talk in text?
The rest of you have no life,spend hours writing paragraphs..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm

ur dumb as shit lol
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

John wrote:
No Longer DEAD wrote:
John wrote:
OH GOD NOOO! wrote:

really?

"I Really cant decide..

Overated:

Inportent:

What makes yyou think i dont talk in text?
The rest of you have no life,spend hours writing paragraphs..

You're being incredibly hypocritical is what I'm saying. You made fun of Paul Pierce's spelling but I just retalliated with something you said awhile back. Don't make yourself look like an idiot, john. You're a smart kid for your age but sometimes you act like you're 10 years older than you are. Maybe I'm included in that too, but shit, don't get me started on "having no life". You're the one who comes here every day posting like 30 times just so you can get your post count higher. Sorry if I'm overreacting, but I just can't take much more of your crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lewis for Arenas trade Done!   Lewis for Arenas trade Done! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lewis for Arenas trade Done!
Page 1 of 1