Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?

Go down 
+8
YK (Alive)
King Of NJ
BNB
Nick C
Straight Edge Bluntness
Fox News
No Longer DEAD
Mo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? Empty
PostSubject: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:27 am

He still cheating like before or what? I remember he got suspended then he said he was done, then out of nowhere he became top 10, and now he's top 1 with like 3,200? When the hell did this happen? Lol damn.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 am

lolololololol

I was actually the one who unsuspended his account for him...now he's the number 1 answerer again? DAMNNN that dude has hella free time.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 am

such dorks..
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Either he really loves Y!A and Y!A really loves his answers; or he could be cheating.

Then again, it's not up to me to determine who is cheating/not cheating...it's on his conscious, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Mamba's probably working overdrive (aka cheating) because of Lil' Tsunami (who also cheats)...

She/he was like 3 spots below me than ZOOOM!!!!! now in 4th place.

It's a cheat race for that #1 spot.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 pm

dude.. I remember this guy swore on his life that he never cheated... and all these people were backing him up. Then when he got caught, he was saying some shit like he only did it for a little so he can get points back cuz someone got his last account banned [probably for cheating.] but then stopped after a few weeks cuz he felt guilty...[and i don't think he has stopped.] sighh... some people man..

but... if Y!A points make him happy....
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:30 pm

I never care if people are cheating or aren't one to put too much of an effort into finding out but

it's pretty obvious that he is. Nobody gets Y!A points that fast and as vastily and gets best answers like crazy like that

but if he wants to be #1 on Y!A that bad let him.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
dude.. I remember this guy swore on his life that he never cheated... and all these people were backing him up. Then when he got caught, he was saying some shit like he only did it for a little so he can get points back cuz someone got his last account banned [probably for cheating.] but then stopped after a few weeks cuz he felt guilty...[and i don't think he has stopped.] sighh... some people man..

but... if Y!A points make him happy....

Yeah. I was one of those people that backed him at first. Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? 5529

If yahoo monitored their Answers site better it would be a much better environment.

Now I only go one there for the most part to answer real questions or to tell them how stupid they are.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm

I remember when I was really obsessed with Y!A. Now I actually have a life
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Nick C wrote:
Mamba's probably working overdrive (aka cheating) because of Lil' Tsunami (who also cheats)...

She/he was like 3 spots below me than ZOOOM!!!!! now in 4th place.

It's a cheat race for that #1 spot.

Haha so true, MC dropped to like number 5/6 and that dude got his answers legitimately. I could've hit the top 10 eventually, but I decided that Y!A was dumb as hell, I had like 800 basketball best answers and got them all legit. Damn, If I would've spent the time wasted on the site reading or some shit, I'd be smart as hell by now. lol
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Hahahahaha, oh god.

No one cares about the basketball section anymore, it's just crazy right now.
Anyway, I don't get the reason why points on yahoo answers are valued like diamonds ?? They're just points...
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:54 pm

i have 150 BA!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

i have a hella lot more than that..i have like 600 ba
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 pm

YK (Alive) wrote:
I remember when I was really obsessed with Y!A. Now I actually have a life

With a pokemon in your signature.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:37 am

Hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?   Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section? Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A members, how the hell is Mamba number 1 answerer in basketball section?
Page 1 of 1