Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What do you find more annoying...

Go down 
+8
3-peat
Steve
cbi
lozan :)
Justin
Saeed
Chosen One
BNB
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

What do you find more annoying... Empty
PostSubject: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 pm

A fan of another team talking trash about your hometown team, but he/she lives in another state/city.

OR

A fan of another team talking trash about your home town team, but he/she lives in the same city.

Example. Mavs fan in dallas talking crap to a hornets fan in NO

or a mavs fan in NO talking crap to a Hornets fan in NO
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Second one......
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm

I don't get it, they seem the same.

But a fan making fun of their hometown team annoys me most, even though I do it with the Steelers all the time. WHen L.A. won the Finals, there were about 3 users who said "The Lakers are Champions! It's crazy here in Orlando!".... which pissed me off most.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm

in case people are still confused.

lets say you lived in Boston. would you be more annoyed of a person living in L.A talking shit about your team, or a person in Boston talking shit about your team?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Person in Boston.

Because then I could go find him put some ninja moves on him Twisted Evil

...or maybe just egg his house Smile
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 pm

I'd be more annoyed about the 2nd one because he/she is probably bandwagon
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Justin your probably a badnwagon fan....

I mean who the hell is a Celtics fan in Boston?

Last edited by RƠƇҠ ƠƝ on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 pm

I know right, and I can't believe it. Somone living in Fort Worth is a Dallas fan.

I mean seriously?
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 pm

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Just your probably a badnwagon fan....

hey rock on im celtics fan in boston and im not bandwagon
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Justin wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Just your probably a badnwagon fan....

hey rock on im celtics fan in boston and im not bandwagon

hahahah I know it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm

No it wasnt, I know this dude who lives in Chicago and is such a bandwagoner... he even likes the Bulls. Sshhshs keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Def the second one, this kid I know is like that and whenever the topic goes to the NBA he starts talking trash about the Hawks Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Peaches wrote:
Def the second one, this kid I know is like that and whenever the topic goes to the NBA he starts talking trash about the Hawks Evil or Very Mad

I know how feel Mad

It's one thing not being a fan, but its another thing talking trash about them.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Peaches wrote:

I know how feel Mad

Me too. Although... I dont live in Orlando. But again, on Y!A, several people living in Orlando were celebrating the Lakers championship and takling trash about Orlando.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 pm

SK wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Peaches wrote:

I know how feel Mad

Me too. Although... I dont live in Orlando. But again, on Y!A, several people living in Orlando were celebrating the Lakers championship and takling trash about Orlando.

Yeah thats dumb. Like, wouldn't you want your hometown to be recognized? Even if you don't root for them, it would nice to say that a team in your city/state won it all
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:46 pm

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
SK wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Peaches wrote:

I know how feel Mad

Yeah thats dumb. Like, wouldn't you want your hometown to be recognized? Even if you don't root for them, it would nice to say that a team in your city/state won it all

The funny thing is, one of them said that the Magic were going to be Champs (this was when Orl beat Cleveland), yet 5 Finals games later, "Los Angeles!!!! CHAMPS! Orlando suckkks!"
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Now that my friends is a classic example of a bandwagoner Mad
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 pm

hahahahah

that the definition of a bandwagon fan
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
A fan of another team talking trash about your hometown team, but he/she lives in another state/city.

OR

A fan of another team talking trash about your home town team, but he/she lives in the same city.

Example. Mavs fan in dallas talking crap to a hornets fan in NO

or a mavs fan in NO talking crap to a Hornets fan in NO
My friend lies in Cleveland(obviously) and Is a Falcons and Yankees fan(I think he's a Cavs fan with b-ball though).. and he's always talking shit about the Indians and Browns and it pisses me off.
so that.
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Most of the Celtics fans on Y/A aren't even from Boston, Justin and I are like the only ones, lol.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Walter wrote:
Most of the Celtics fans on Y/A aren't even from Boston, Justin and I are like the only ones, lol.
yeah i kno thats really messed up
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 pm

SK wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
SK wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Peaches wrote:

I know how feel Mad

The funny thing is, one of them said that the Magic were going to be Champs (this was when Orl beat Cleveland), yet 5 Finals games later, "Los Angeles!!!! CHAMPS! Orlando suckkks!"
Wut?
I always root for the team that beats my team.. so it wasn't me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Aww. Did little Rock On get mad?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 pm

LOL neither piss me off
because here people sometimes talk trash about the raptors players then we blame it on the GM for being really dumb, but at the end of the day we like the raptors, but me liking the Lakers as my fav team I dont mind people talking trash about them because at the end of the day they know which team is better, but defending the raptors is a bit harder because were not that good, but thats when i start talking alot of shit LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:42 pm

So I can't make a topic complaining about someone, but you can right? I find this way funny!

And BTW! I wasn't talking shit about Mamba I am just saying it is getting tiring that he keeps coming back and said he cheated and he is going to leave.

BTW! Cubs lets see choked in the playoffs 2 years in a row! So they suck?

Bears- Last couldn't make the playoffs so lets see they suck. I did not even say my 49ers are better, but I am saying the Bears suck

Bulls- Lost their top shooter and in my eyes they are going to suck this year.

Stop crying like a little bitch for once and yeah that is my second warning and learn how to be a fuckin admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you find more annoying...   What do you find more annoying... Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you find more annoying...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next