Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The best vacation you ever had

Go down 
+7
Awesome
J
lozan :)
Straight Edge Bluntness
YS
Steve
brownie13
11 posters
AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

The best vacation you ever had Empty
PostSubject: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 pm

For me, it was driving down to Arizona for the Ohio State Notre Dame Fiesta Bowl and stopping in Vegas and LA on the way back.
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 pm

I go to St. Maarten alot, I love St. Maarten, lmao
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Going to Mexico........

The cool part was that the drug dealers were right there for everyone to see.......
Even the police didn't bother.....
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 pm

I don't vacation very often (maybe one every few years) but I will say Florida. I got to visit Disneyland for the first time ever and went on the awesome ride called Space Mountain. Fun times.

I hope to visit Cuba, France, and Sweden one day; maybe when I finish school.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:39 am

This summer, going to Iraq was fuuuuun =]]
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 am

We took a trip to the capital.

I loved it because we got a break from 110 degree Texas sun.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 am

probably going 2 Providence 4 a while this summer...that was nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:31 am

I went to Sydney this summer, that was fun
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Best Vacation I ever had must be.... going to Raleigh last year, I got to watch 3 games.

Duke vs. Davidson
Then I got to see who I think is the best team play my favorite team.
UNC vs. NC State

Both were wild bounce

And also I was begging my dad to let us pass Baltimore, and we did, and we went to M&T bank.

Other than that I didn't go on much, just Florida which sucks every year. What's the point of going to a beach without anybody to play with? Eh.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 pm

The only trip I had was to the ER because I had to get 9 staples in my head Sad.

And if you're wondering why I had to get 9 staples in my head, it was because I tried to do a backflip off of a swing but I hit my head on the stairs Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Thats spam SK.

Strike one for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best vacation you ever had   The best vacation you ever had Empty

Back to top Go down

The best vacation you ever had
Page 1 of 1