Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Troll Diaries

Go down 
+12
KD35
Janet
Saeed
Raza
J
Chosen One
Steve
Straight Edge Bluntness
JC45
BNB
cbi
YS
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Sigh...

Look at a conversation going on between me and Jamaican man.

Subject: fukkk u stupid @ss *****

Message: dude, i don't even know why u got ur fukkin beeef with me u stupid@ss *****. your the @ss that put me in your damn question when i didn;t even know u. u accused me of cheating 4 no reason and i wasn't (AND STILL DON'T). i think ur full of shiiii calling me a jerk and saying im the problem when we would not even have beeef if u kept ur mouth shut and kept me out ur gay @ss question dude. ok so i don't sing KOBE/WADE/LEBRON/DWIGHT like u and ur other brainwashed by media @sswipes. who fukkkin gives a shiiii. i never say shiii 2 u but u always seem to start crap with me bcuz ur a damn follower. sorry bro im my own individual and i don't get sucked up in the hype and crap and i make my own opinions. dude keep ur @ss away from my questions and answers and just go ur way. i was told by another user that i was banned b4 hand so i actually wanted 2 see if it was true and it was. i don't wanna join cuz i don't wanna talk KOBE/\WADE/LEBRON/CP3/DWIGHT all fukkkin day like brainwashed robots from ESPN. dude keep ur stinkin @ss from me and your mothas cooche is dry, Good day *****
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Subject: Re: fukkk u stupid @ss b!tch

Message: Ok dude, so now im the bad guy when you were the 1st one to put my name in your question the 1st day i got TC, when i didn't cheat. That was my 1st TC account and i did not cheat. but people like you got me suspended. i can handle ball talk you and the other people can't handle someone who has a different view on things. Basketball is a complicated sport that needs to be analized carefully and you will run across someone who has a diffetrent opinion. it doesn't mean you gotta hate on them and try to gang up on them. I would say your the immature one that needs to start looking at your own actions before acting like a victim. Because you are the one that decided to be a follower and trash me instead of just asking me why i believe what i believe. Look at your actions.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Those are some pretty shitty insults...

Seriously....a baby can come up with better insults than that....
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty

And here is his profile.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

The Troll Diaries Empty

Jamaican Man is biased as shit. He can pretend all he wants that Wade/Lebron/Kobe aren't the best nad better than Dirk "and it's ESPN's fault people think that" but yeah.. it doesn't matter.

ignore his gay ass.
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Johnny Bravo=Walter= RocK On = Rayallen20bc = 2Pacaveli=Y.K= JDC=George Bush= The Gay
Jonas brother = 40 year old virgin=Darko=SAME USER

THE HALL OF SHAME LIST:
1.) Darko- gay, 2faced ***** that says im the greatest mav fan ever 2 me but talks behind my back 2 fit in lol. he got caught cheating and had to appologize 4 it 2 make friends PATHETIC.
2.) Johhny bravo- gay busy body asian that loves rice and makes multiple accounts.
3. Rock ON: Gay stalker that stalks the users in this section like a sexual predator 2 make up questions about them.
4. Walter- he asked out johnny bravo in the wrestling section and thats not cool. lol
5. JDC: just a gay follower mexican that sucks up 2 users to try and clean there houses 4 money.
6. Rayallen20bc: he thinks ray is the best and he is a stupid@ss that knows nothing about ball. i pawned him on his question and ever since he hides and hates.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 pm

I don't get it though...
I insult Jamaican Man every time I get the chance....but he never replies or emails me....

I feel left out...lol
Sad
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm

shame. I can't report his profile cuz IDK how.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

BTW JDC..... under your avatar says your a girl.... hahaha
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 pm

lol @ JDC
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

I keep forgetting to fix it.

CBI and KB24 thought I was a chick!
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 pm

HAHAHAH

i knew you were a dude, but I was warning you because that might throw a few people off... and I guess it already did hahaha
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

JDC: Loves You All wrote:

lol sorry about that.

and then Kb brought up your old avatar and you were like "that was my brother"... so I was positive you were a girl lmfao
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm

OMG! He sent me a message too.
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
JDC: Loves You All wrote:

lol sorry about that.

and then Kb brought up your old avatar and you were like "that was my brother"... so I was positive you were a girl lmfao

Well Im glad we cleared that up before I started getting love notes
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 pm

JohnnyBravo wrote:
OMG! He sent me a message too.

Yup. He is a wierdo.
Back to top Go down
JC45
College Baller
College Baller
JC45

Male Posts : 354

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 pm

You were sendin me useless emails JDC. WTF is your deal?
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 pm

JC45 wrote:
You were sendin me useless emails JDC. WTF is your deal?

Me and YK saw another account of urs named Ultimate Laker Fan.
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 pm

I didn't see it give u BA though. Is that like ur voting account or something
Back to top Go down
JC45
College Baller
College Baller
JC45

Male Posts : 354

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 pm

WTF? Lakers? It was probably a troll trying to trick me when i voted for myself.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 pm

YS wrote:
I don't get it though...
I insult Jamaican Man every time I get the chance....but he never replies or emails me....

I feel left out...lol
Sad

Oh my goodness!
Me too!
Every time I say something to him, he doesn't give a rat's behind.
I guess I have to be more extreme with my insults, haha.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 pm

@ SRF

hahahahah!

yeah.. he hates me because I didnt have him in my user tourney on Y!A
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Oh and what did you say your name was?

Jaleesa?
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 pm

I get the hate mail, yeah be jealous...

Probably because I'm one of the people who scared him off the first time.
Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:28 pm

JM=Troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Troll Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troll Diaries   The Troll Diaries Empty

Back to top Go down

The Troll Diaries
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next