Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby

Go down 
+4
Saeed
Raza
Fox News
Awesome
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby Empty
PostSubject: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:18 pm

The Nuggets wouldn't turn down Craw, and a Melo replacment in Marvin. They probably would want Bibby, but we could throw in Mo, Jordan Crawford, or some picks....OMG if we get Melo we're instant contenders. Teague/Joe/Melo?Josh/AL.!!!!

Fuck the no ring coalition in MIA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Joe and melo...Both players who like to dance with the roc. Plus I don't see melo wanting to go to ATL.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:21 pm

No. The Nuggets surely CAN turn down Crawford and gosh I hope they do...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm

JR Smith and Jamal Crawford are almost the same exact players, other than Jamal being able to play PG. So they'd have pretty much... 3 and a half startable PG's.

And besides, I wouldn't think you'd WANT to let Crawford go. He's versatile and play the Point and the Two-Guard. Perfect back-up for JJ and whoever is starting at PG.

Nuggets:
Billups / Lawson / Bibby
Crawford / Smith / Afflalo

That's a lot of backcourt depth.Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby 372102

It would obviously be good for ATL, though. lol.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm

hammertime! wrote:
Joe and melo...Both players who like to dance with the roc. Plus I don't see melo wanting to go to ATL.

I don't care if he wants to go to the ATL or not. ITs called a trade. Fuck him if he leaves, if he stays awesome. This would be epic. Joe is just as good as Wade, Melo is better than Lehelp imo and Smoove is better than Bosh. Our PG sucks, but hey so does theres, and our Center is a beast. If I was sund I would work my ass off trying to get this done.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm

I'd rather have Martin, Battier, Hill, and a pick than Crawford, Williams, and Grandpa Mike
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm

terrible
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Awesome wrote:
hammertime! wrote:

I don't care if he wants to go to the ATL or not. ITs called a trade. Fuck him if he leaves, if he stays awesome. This would be epic. Joe is just as good as Wade, Melo is better than Lehelp imo and Smoove is better than Bosh. Our PG sucks, but hey so does theres, and our Center is a beast. If I was sund I would work my ass off trying to get this done.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 pm

How about Carmelo for Josh Smith, Jordan Crawford, Marvin Williams, and every first round draft pick from now until 2016
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Joe and Melo on the same team? Two ball hogs, I don't see this happening Neutral

Horrible
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Username wrote:
JR Smith and Jamal Crawford are almost the same exact players, other than Jamal being able to play PG. So they'd have pretty much... 3 and a half startable PG's.

And besides, I wouldn't think you'd WANT to let Crawford go. He's versatile and play the Point and the Two-Guard. Perfect back-up for JJ and whoever is starting at PG.

Nuggets:
Billups / Lawson / Bibby
Crawford / Smith / Afflalo

That's a lot of backcourt depth.Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby 372102

It would obviously be good for ATL, though. lol.

Jamal is much better than J.R. Smith.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm

We can't trade Josh unless they give us Birdman and even that would suck. Birdman is 100% say it with me D-O-N-E
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

I could see Melo and K-Mart for Williams, Smith and Crawford, but there's no way in hell that (essentially) swapping Crawford and Williams for Melo happens. Bibby doesn't really count lol.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Awesome wrote:

Wade > Joe
Lebron > Melo
Bosh >>>>>>>>>>>> Smith
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Awesome wrote:
hammertime! wrote:

You do know that Melo has a word on where he gets traded to?
Like, the head coaches, the owners, the GM's, and all the players involved in a trade all have to sign for a trade to go through.

In the 06-07 season KG could have been traded to Boston that early but he refused to leave because he thought that the state of Minnesota and all the fans would have thought he was giving up, and he's always extremely loyal.

Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Raza wrote:
Awesome wrote:

Wade >>> Joe
Lebron >> Melo
Bosh >>>>>>>>>>>> Smith

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:41 pm

And since we're discussing absurd trades, if the Thunder don't re-sign Green and Westbrook and a couple other guys they can get chris Paul and Dwight Howard.

PG: CP3
SG: Thabp
SF: Durant
PF: Ibaka
C: Dwight

All solid defenders.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Awesome wrote:
hammertime! wrote:

Neutral
Shocked ...go back under ur rock and think about what you said...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Infinite wrote:
And since we're discussing absurd trades, if the Thunder don't re-sign Green and Westbrook and a couple other guys they can get chris Paul and Dwight Howard.

PG: CP3
SG: Thabp
SF: Durant
PF: Ibaka
C: Dwight

All solid defenders.

But then you remember how small the Thunder Salary Cap is in the first place and realize it's almost impossible to get Durant + either CP3 or Dwight, let alone all 3.

Btw, solid defenders!?
LOL.
Thabo and Dwight are at the top of the list when it comes to defense. Cp3 gets a gazillion steals. Durant's body gives him almost infiinity defensive potential. Ibaka's a beast.

Btw Dwight's never leaving Orl. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Melo doesn't have a no trade clause, and I said just as good, not better. Wade and Joe are probably the farthest apart since Joe is..just ok, but Melo is just as good as Lebron and Smoove owns Bosh every day of the week. Plus Horf is a beast center (they dont have one) . Our Pg play is terrible but......
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Haha IDK why i said solid defenders..

I really hope we can somehow re-sign both Green and Westbrook. People don't realize ho important Green is to our team. He's like, KD's best frien. Him leaving would get Durant upset. He is versatile and can play the 3 or the 4. He is a really clutch guy and plays very solid defense.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Ever seen this story?: doesnt show up for training camp,preseason games strated..still nowhere in sight-first game of the season-announces he wants trade." ? you dont need a no-trade clause for that. Smoove>bosh? hahahaha ?And horford is just as bad as haslem.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Wade is head and shoulders better than Joe.
LeBron will have much more energy on the defensive end of the ball. He'll probably guard Carmelo more succesfully.
Bosh is just plain better than Smith.
Horford isn't even a true center.
I think the Hawks bench would be even worse than the Heat's bench if this trae went through.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Just checked the Hawks depth chart. Without Marvin and Crawford their bench is balls.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Infinite wrote:
Just checked the Hawks depth chart. Without Marvin and Crawford their bench is balls.

If that is balls.
Would Miami's bench be hot, sweaty, dangly balls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby   Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmelo for Jamal Crawford, Marvin Williams, and Mike "I'm old as fuck" Bibby
Page 1 of 1