Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?

Go down 
+2
Chris
Fox News
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? Empty
PostSubject: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 am

Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 am

lol..he can gtfo
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Rudy is a wuss.

Seriously he had problem playing behind Roy?

And his lack of playing time and the glut of SG/SF on the team?

Here's a tip... trying playing defense and learn to pass the ball.

If your best asset is shooting... then learn to shoot better. 42% in 08-09 37% in 09-10.
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Nick C wrote:
Rudy is a wuss.

If your best asset is shooting... then learn to shoot better. 42% in 08-09 37% in 09-10.

True!!! Still would have prefered him to Roger Mason J.R. though. He joins Arvydas Macijauskas and fellow countrymen Juan Carlos Navarro in that all of these guys ran their mouths on how much they disliked playing @ the NBA level rather than sticking it out and trying to get better. They much rather high-tail it back to the Euros. With that being said does anyone want to sign my petition? I would send it to Lithuania for Sarunas Jasikevicius to read to get that mofo back in the NBA lol. Sarunas FTW.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:04 pm

He's a little cocksucker... "OH NO I CAN'T START BECAUSE A TOP 5 SG IN THE NBA IS ON THE TEAM! I HATE THE NBA! VIVA ESPANA!" and runs his little ass back to Europe...
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Edalio EM: Smile wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Rudy is a wuss.

True!!! Still would have prefered him to Roger Mason J.R. though. He joins Arvydas Macijauskas and fellow countrymen Juan Carlos Navarro in that all of these guys ran their mouths on how much they disliked playing @ the NBA level rather than sticking it out and trying to get better. They much rather high-tail it back to the Euros. With that being said does anyone want to sign my petition? I would send it to Lithuania for Sarunas Jasikevicius to read to get that mofo back in the NBA lol. Sarunas FTW.

SARUNAS!!! Oh my god. I had orgasms over that guy. He was so goddamn unintentionally funny with his accent and all. BRING SARUNAS BACK!!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Yep hahaha he did have a funny accent and he was on the bench of that exciting Dubs squad they should bring that back let go of Monta some how and bring back B.Diddy with Curry. Baron's career with LA isn't going anywhere and I think I heard a while back that he did want to go back to the Bay. Anyways I remember the offseason Reggie Miller said he would be officially retired Pacers PF/C Scot Pollard another character was hyping up Sarunas and saying we don't need Miller we have Sarunas Jasikav Jasikiv Jasikev Jasikavicius hahahaha. And then Sarunas spoke and it made it all the more funny.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:11 pm

hahaha, yeah, I was so sad when B-Diddy left, not only for our team, but for him. I knew he would suck in LA. And it's a shame, because if he led us to even the Conference Finals, he would easily be a top 5 PG in the game. Now he's with LA, and he'd be lucky to be a top 20 PG in the game. I don't know about the idea of having him and Curry though, Monta's a better player to come off the bench and Curry needs to start. I say rewind the NBA time machine and murder Chris Mullin so he doesn't let Baron walk, doesn't trade Jason Richardson, doesn't let Matt Barnes walk, etc. The truth is, I love Stephen Curry more than any current NBA player and hope he never leaves us, but I would personally rather watch 10 straight years of the We Believe team then watch 10 straight years of Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, and David Lee. Let the Warriors be good during the 08-09 season so Curry can go to NY and then everyone's happy. The Bay's happy because we still have the We Believe team intact, and NY is happy because they have Curry.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 pm

I would agree with that in a heartbeat cause we would have Curry and still have Lee maybe or not. Too bad there's no Delorean out there that can take you back to the past and future that way you can see the team be good in their past or flash forward to the future where everything gets fixed. I think the Dubs would be improved this season though they would win at least 10+ more wins and who knows what happens. I like that Williams guy and Wright is raw and a good defender maybe with them in and Maggette's individualistic style of play out the Dubs can go somewhere. Curry to Lee will be the best pick n roll tandem in the NBA now that Nash and Stat and D.Will and Booze are kaput. the bench is a little iffy though: Udoh's gonna be a good player when he returns and could possibly end up the starter but until his return Bell or Vlad will be 6th Man instead of Udoh or Biedrins. Wright/Williams could both serve a role as a starter or reserve but Gadzuric is no Turiaf even though he's a energy guy and Devean George is Devean George yuck. Anyways I would be pulling for the Dubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?   Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rudy fernandez wdoesnt wanna play in the nba anymore !?
Page 1 of 1