Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?

Go down 
+5
Justin
Saeed
J
3-peat
YS
9 posters
AuthorMessage
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 am

Answer me!
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 am

Maybe depends
i think some users will alternate with both sites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 am

I don't know. I think it will be pretty live in here regardless.

We have 84 users and counting. Hopefully we can get some good basketball insight here during the season, and it looks like that is what will go down seeing as everyone here knows their ball.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:31 am

I'm not sure 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:52 am

I will stay! Just as long as I become mod or something! I am dedicated :l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

I guess I'll be on both IDK.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 pm

This site will be packed during the Season

it is the same for any sport, rite now everyone is watching Baseball and Pre-season football while the NBA is only in the offseason
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Both.

But I'm sure as hell not leaving.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Im going back to Y!A. But im using this too.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:25 pm

THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 wrote:
WHY WOULD YOU GO BACK THERE VISA

ITS HELL MAN!!!

Lol
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm pretty much staying here. Probably go back to Y!A occasionally, but as far as I'm concerned this is the best place for me to talk ball.
Back to top Go down
VP
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
VP

Male Posts : 517

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:30 am

Well I'm staying and so should you guys. I'm sick of the trolls.

Y!A is only for R&P and Chemistry for me now, haha
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 am

I'm still using Y!A, fighting for Level 6 and a Football TC.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 am

Justin wrote:
THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 wrote:
WHY WOULD YOU GO BACK THERE VISA

ITS HELL MAN!!!

Lol

Durin the season it's really good. But i probably wont go back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?   Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this site will be packed during the NBA season....or will everyone revert back to Y!A?
Page 1 of 1