Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?

Go down 
+10
FC
JC45
Fox News
No Longer DEAD
Raza
J
#1 Rockets Fan
Saeed
Darko
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

1.Larry Bird
2.Reggie Miller
3.Dirk Nowitzki
4.Ray Allen
5.Mark Price

What's your opinion
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm

JC45 wrote:
I think Ray Allen will be once he passes the all time 3 total

Allen will be the new all time leader in three point made for sure
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Darko wrote:
And yes,i'm thirteen

So how did you see bird play??? any nba anylasis will tell you bird is great...but he's not the best sharpshooter.

reggie is the 2nd all time in 3 pointers made behind ray allen
reggie shoots a career of 40 percent from downtown,89 percent from the FT line, and 47 % from he field.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 pm

THE BOSS OF DC-Visa187 wrote:
Darko wrote:
And yes,i'm thirteen

So how did you see bird play??? any nba anylasis will tell you bird is great...but he's not the best sharpshooter.

reggie is the 2nd all time in 3 pointers made behind ray allen
reggie shoots a career of 40 percent from downtown,89 percent from the FT line, and 47 % from he field.

Youtube,stats,Magic say he was awsome shooter
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Bird was known as clutch shooter as well
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Darko wrote:

Everyone knows he was a great shooter....but how could you say he's te GOAT shooter? And you cant get your info from youube....they have kwame brown highlights....they can make him look like the GOAT. Watch NBA tv classic to get a real reading of how good a historic player was
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Darko wrote:

Everyone knows he was a great shooter....but how could you say he's te GOAT shooter? And you cant get your info from youube....they have kwame brown highlights....they can make him look like the GOAT. Watch NBA tv classic to get a real reading of how good a historic player was

No man,having three seasons over 50%FG,40% 3 pt FG,over 90%FT is legendary shooting perofmance,also winning 3 Shotout Contest.He set his marks here
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Why do Shaq and Wilt make your list, Darko? They sure don't have much range. Wilt's points mostly consisted of layups and dunks.

Last edited by CAguystukinNC (Geek) on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 pm

reggie had 10seasons shooting 40 % from 3 point land. 8 seasons shooting 90 % from the FT line... and reggie is a member of the 50/40/90 club. Reggie = GOAT shooter,PERIOD
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 pm

The first names that jump out at me are:
Reggie Miller
Ray Allen
Larry Bird

That's in no order btw
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 pm

I'll provide a slightly longer list: (Muhaha)

Reggie Miller
Larry Bird
Ray Allen
Glen Rice
Dell Curry
Tracy Murray
Dale Ellis
Jeff Hornacek
Craig Hodges
Dirk Nowitzki (Cuts)
Steve Nash
Rick Barry (The first great shooter)
Brent Barry
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 am

CAguystukinNC (Geek) wrote:
Why do Shaq and Wilt make your list, Darko? They sure don't have much range. Wilt's points mostly consisted of layups and dunks.

I was showing my all time list
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 am

reggie had 10seasons shooting 40 % from 3 point land. 8 seasons shooting 90 % from the FT line... and reggie is a member of the 50/40/90 club. Reggie = GOAT shooter,PERIOD

False,Bird=G.O.A.T at shooting
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 am

Darko wrote:

Which part of that was false????? It was all true. I don't speak out of my ass, I look up the facts before i make a statement about an era I wasnt BORN in. Bird is the greatest caucasian person to ever play,But G.O.A.T shooting???? Dirk is probably a better shooter than him and he sure as hell isnt the G.O.A.T. When it comes to shooting bird isnt in the conversation with ray and reggie, Reggies mid range was AWESOME, So is ray allens, Bird didnt even attempt a 3 pointer every game, Ive owned you this whole time...my point is proven. :!:
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:45 am

Darko wrote:

Which part of that was false????? It was all true. I don't speak out of my ass, I look up the facts before i make a statement about an era I wasnt BORN in. Bird is the greatest caucasian person to ever play,But G.O.A.T shooting???? Dirk is probably a better shooter than him and he sure as hell isnt the G.O.A.T. When it comes to shooting bird isnt in the conversation with ray and reggie, Reggies mid range was AWESOME, So is ray allens, Bird didnt even attempt a 3 pointer every game, Ive owned you this whole time...my point is proven. :!:

Reggie was to sho 3's,free throws and to attack the basekt inside

Bird with his shooting could do it all,mid range,three poin,free throws and post up shots
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:48 am

.OMFG....Reggies mid range was WAAAAYYYY better than birds. Reggie could post up fadeaways also.

Bird= better player by far

reggie= better shooter by far.

Birds mid range wasnt anything special. It was extremly overrated, Watch some film on this joker and then come back and say the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 am

THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 wrote:
.OMFG....Reggies mid range was WAAAAYYYY better than birds. Reggie could post up fadeaways also.

Birds mid range wasnt anything special. It was extremly overrated, Watch some film on this joker and then come back and say the same stuff.
One of hte first tiems I've ever completely agreed with Visa.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:10 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:

HAHA...It's natural...Clevelanders and DC"ers don't agree on much. lol!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:13 am

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:

HAHA...It's natural...Clevelanders and DC"ers don't agree on much. lol!
Well I love DC for the fact they gave the Browns Josh Cribbs.... lmao.. that's pretty much it.
Don't like the Wiz for obvious reasons lol
NOt a fan of the Redskins as the Eagles are my second favorite team
and I could care less about the Nationals lol
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 am

What about the capitals???? best team in the NHL
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 am

Don't care about hockey but if anything, I like Ovecksion or how ever you spell his name lol
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 am

Ovechkin. I think...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 am

Dont care about hockey???? It's the best sport after basketball

1. Basketball

2.Hockey

3.Football

It's spelled alexander ovechkin
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 am

Well Cleveland only has a minor league hockey team and Columbus's hockey team sucks... so I could care less.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:20 am

Well I have the Sharks, who seem to be the best team every year but NEVER get past the first round... Mad
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 am

lol... that I do know. It makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?   Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are the greatest shooters in the NBA's Hisotry?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next