Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Anybody you want your team to trade?

Go down 
+6
cbi
BNB
John14
Snow.
Raza
Saeed
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

Anybody you want your team to trade? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 pm

It would rlly make me happy if Otis would be smart enough to trade Rashard, Carter, and Gortat. They play with 0 heart. Kind of annoys me. Also, all 3 are overpaid. Rashard makes over 20 a year (second highest in NBA, not even an All-Star), VC makes 17 a year (more than most All-NBA players), and by the end of Gortat's contract he'll be making over 7.2 a year (he barely plays, Dwight is the most dominant in the NBA today).
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 pm

1. Didn't you say you were exciting to have Shard play?
2. I thought you loved Gortat? lol
3. I would like to see us trade JR Smith quite honestly. I'm sure a lot of teams would be willing to give up some nice players for a guy with that much potential (but that much inconsistency)

Oh, and Anthony Carter. Maybe for a 2017 second round draft pick.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Rashards really versatile and can create matchup disasters playing 3 or 4, but we need to find a good 4-man who is consistent cause i like Rashard at 3, much taller than other small forwards, on the other hand VC...disgusting performance in the ECF though he played good in both series before that (the whole team did) i wouldnt mind a trade for a good solid roleplayer 2 guard who can shoot, i had on my mind Randy Foye and let Redick start he played good. i got Nelsons back, i like him, Pietrus and Richardson at the 3-spot is good a defensive and an offensive... I like Gortat, they should play both him and Dwight at the same time cause the paint looks empty when you have 4 players lined up around the ark and only Dwight standing in the paint...

but i like your views on GM Otis Smith.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:53 pm

1. Rashard is a great starter on any championship team, but first of all 20 Million a year is WAY too much. And secondly, he plays every game like it's some scrimmage vs the TWolves. He barely tries any more.

2. Like I said, 7 million for someone who backs up Dwight is a bit much. lol.

lol Carter- 2017 years old for a 2017 pick.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:55 pm

yeahh 20 mill??? wtf does Smith think his kobe or some shit?
yeah i feel they are also overpaying these guys abit too much
but you gotta keep in mind property down in florida is expensive...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm

SNOW. wrote:
Rashards really versatile and can create matchup disasters playing 3 or 4, but we need to find a good 4-man who is consistent cause i like Rashard at 3, much taller than other small forwards, on the other hand VC...disgusting performance in the ECF though he played good in both series before that (the whole team did) i wouldnt mind a trade for a good solid roleplayer 2 guard who can shoot, i had on my mind Randy Foye and let Redick start he played good. i got Nelsons back, i like him, Pietrus and Richardson at the 3-spot is good a defensive and an offensive... I like Gortat, they should play both him and Dwight at the same time cause the paint looks empty when you have 4 players lined up around the ark and only Dwight standing in the paint...

but i like your views on GM Otis Smith.

I just cant get over the fact that Rashard makes more money than the whole OKC starting line-up. There's a lot of guys who could do that, but although not like Rashard, they'd sign for about 7 or 8 mil a year.

Yeah, pretty much every Magic fans dislikes Carter lol.

Gortat can play PF really good. And that would give a lot more rebounding. Also, that would make a good offensive and a good (let me say amazing) defensive presence down low.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:58 pm

SNOW. wrote:
yeahh 20 mill??? wtf does Smith think his kobe or some shit?
yeah i feel they are also overpaying these guys abit too much
but you gotta keep in mind property down in florida is expensive...

Combined: Carter and Rashard make 37.8 a year. That's more than Gasol/Odom/Bryant I believe. Carter is in his last year gauranteed and it's a team option after that, and if they bring him back I will be P-I-S-S-E-D.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 am

sk. wrote:

Combined: Carter and Rashard make 37.8 a year. That's more than Gasol/Odom/Bryant I believe. Carter is in his last year gauranteed and it's a team option after that, and if they bring him back I will be P-I-S-S-E-D.

Lol Kobe+Gasol = 41 million. Throw in Odom and you have 49 mill.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 am

Smith made a dumb choice by not signing Barnes
he was like our... Artest??

i really enjoyed that Kobe V Barnes game
even though kobe pulled Barnes pants down
and rear-ended him.
Whos gonna be the front line trouble maker now?

cause Dwight really needs to lose that smile
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 am

Raza wrote:
sk. wrote:

Lol I swear Kobe made like 20 a year and Gasol like 11.

SNOW. wrote:

and rear-ended him.

Ya i know, he was intense.

And Dwight already has I believe. Against Boston he was throwing mad elbows. lol.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am

Kobe = 24
Gasol = 17
Odom = 8

I dunno if those are last year's salaries or next year's, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 am

They are this coming year's. lol.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 am

sk. wrote:
Raza wrote:
sk. wrote:

SNOW. wrote:

and rear-ended him.

And Dwight already has I believe. Against Boston he was throwing mad elbows. lol.

Kobe Makes 24 mill and Gasol makes 17 mill, Lamar makes like 2 bucks and a soda every win

otherwise for Dwight i wanna see some trash talking from here...

Otis Smith needs to realise we dont need to be in a win-now state.. we can still go into a semi-rebuilding phase and rebuild around Dwight, Redick and even Nelson whos like 27 atm... IMO dwight whos at 25 years of age has not even reached his full potential yet... why are we buying all these veterans as if theres no tomorow?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 am

SNOW. wrote:
sk. wrote:
Raza wrote:
sk. wrote:

SNOW. wrote:

and rear-ended him.

Kobe Makes 24 mill and Gasol makes 17 mill, Lamar makes like 2 bucks and a soda every win

otherwise for Dwight i wanna see some trash talking from here...

Otis Smith needs to realise we dont need to be in a win-now state.. we can still go into a semi-rebuilding phase and rebuild around Dwight, Redick and even Nelson whos like 27 atm... IMO dwight whos at 25 years of age has not even reached his full potential yet... why are we buying all these veterans as if theres no tomorow?

He can keep changing everything if he wants, but at the same time it makes fans like us really nervous and impatient. I mean, imagine how much better and much more experience Dwight and Jameer are getting with these guys, going 55+ wins this past season. Also, you need to build around your stars with veterans who can come up in the clutch (I'd take Rashard or Carter for the game winner over Nelson or Dwight) and who can lead you throughout play-offs and Finals.

And I really don't know where I'm getting from here. All I want is Otis to not keep Carter, and build a better starting line-up rather than having 4 good PG's, 2 good SG's, 3 good SF's, 3 good PF's, and 3 good C's. There's only 48 minutes a game and only 5 players on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am

Wait for Shard's contract to expire, sign him for much less money, and build around Jameer, Rashard, and Dwight. PG, SF, C
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 am

No one seems to like redick...

Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 am

my fav. team is the lakers and i want to trade odom...i mean he is good but he is so inconsistent (typo) and he is 31 i think..he is not going to be the same so why not trade him now..instead of waiting 3 years till he retires...in a couple of years lakers are going to be screwed....kobes 31..lamar is 31..fisher is 33...artest is 29-30...gasol is is 30..and there the reason the team won the championship..now its good in about 4 years..were going to be screwed
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 am

Raza, because in 3 years Jameer is 30, Dwight is 28, and Rashard is 33. Wait, that's not bad. lol.

Snow., I like him, and he'd be a good starter. But if they want to win a championship, they have to have all-around talent at every position.

Like when Carter was gonna be traded for Boozer, I was gonna die from happiness.
Nelson, Pietrus/Redick, Lewis, Boozer, Howard with Duhon/Williams/Johnson, Redick/Pietrus, Barnes, Bass/Anderson, and Orton/Gortat on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 am

sk. wrote:
Raza, because in 3 years Jameer is 30, Dwight is 28, and Rashard is 33. Wait, that's not bad. lol.

Oh...I didn't know Rashard's contract was that long. I thought this year would be like the last year.

And yeah lol. Jameer being 30 isn't too bad, Dwight will be right in his prime, and shooters tend to last much longer than slashers.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

Raza wrote:
sk. wrote:

Oh...I didn't know Rashard's contract was that long. I thought this year would be like the last year.

And yeah lol. Jameer being 30 isn't too bad, Dwight will be right in his prime, and shooters tend to last much longer than slashers.

Yeah yeah, agreed. But I was talkin about how, they were talking trading for CP3 and Boozer, I want people like those to be the same age as Jameer and Dwight so they're all in the same prime at the same time=Championship.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 pm

I want the bulls to trade Luol Deng. He isn't worth the money we're paying him. But that's what is going to make him hard to trade. No one else wants to pay him that kinda money either.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm

No. I'd trade JJ+a pick for a good center. But thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Personally I want to wait and see how the cavs do next season before having players I want to get traded but as of right now I kinda want to trade Antawn mainly cause of his contract........
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't think you'd be happy with the results if Tawn got traded.

Mo+Tawn is good to start with if you dont want to be a Top 5 pick in the lottery.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm

That is also what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you want your team to trade?   Anybody you want your team to trade? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody you want your team to trade?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next