Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?

Go down 
+9
Stefan
Abdu
FC
Raza
Fox News
Saeed
Darko
cbi
King Of NJ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? Empty
PostSubject: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:41 pm

well I'm on my 2nd attempt

the 1st attempt I made myself a SG and was in the Nets summer league but choose to go to the Bulls training camp. My guy was so whack Flip Murray killed him and dropped 26 points one game on him in the summer league lmao. I had to play for the Iowa Energy in the D-League. Gave up after 4 games

The 2nd attempt I made myself a PG

I was in the Raptors Summer League than went to the Nets training camp and made the Nets.
I lead the Nets to the #1 record in the NBA and was 2nd in Rookie Of the Year and I'm in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Cavs now. I lead the playoffs with 30ppg and 10apg as the Nets PG lol
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Yeah, I made the Cetlics roster as a SG.

I was so pumped.

But then when i just did a quick game the game only let me be the SG. So I thought it was because of My Player Mode. So I deleted my player sadly.

And then i discovered the problem wasnt my player mode and figured out the problem three seconds after deleting my player.

I was so sad ):
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 pm

I'm playing it

94 rating

I average 15,2 ppg,13,3 apg,3,2 spg,68% FG,93% FT and 42,5% 3 pt percent as of now with leading the league in steals,assists and i think player efficiency.This is my second season,i lead the team consistently,right now we have freaking 58-0 so far and i'm a leader in the MVP race

In my rookie year,i won the Finals MVP,title and ROY.This season,i was an All Star,looking to finish as MVP,All NBA First Team and possible All NBA Defense! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 pm

I was just playing that.

Quit after first game of summer league.

Honestly, the Association>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My player.

Hell, Dunk Contest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My player.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm

i dont got da game.....i dont got proper english...
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:23 pm

THAT MODE GIVES ME FUCKING ORGASMS

..not really though

My first person was a shooting guard. I was on my final game in the Nuggets training camp, but unfortunately they decided to play JR Smith, he dropped 37 on me (dude can't miss...) and I was cut. Then I went to the D-League and played a few games there. I was averaging 15 PPG, 6 APG, and 4 RPG (or something close to that, I don't remember) then I got picked up by Minnesota! I was so pumped that I was in the NBA that I failed to realize the T-Wolves were in last place in the conference. I was fighting them back into the playoff chase and I was the 10th seed. I become more of a ballhog in the NBA and averaged 20 PPG, 4 RPG, and 3 APG. This is the most successful of my 3 players. Unforunately, I accidentally deleted that player while trying to delete an Association file, so I pretend he suffered a career ending injury...

However, it didn't matter because soon enough, my player was a PG! This was is a lot more recent, so I can go into details about my trip to the NBA. I started in the summer circuit with the Knicks I believe averaging 11/10. Then, I put some serious thought into which training camp to go into, because I had the option of every team. Eventually I picked the Memphis Grizzlies, because Mike Conley sucks and I thought that team had enough talent to go far into the playoffs. In training camp, my numbers stayed fairly constant and I put up 10/9. Then I followed the Grizzlies into the NBA, where I play backup PG. However, OJ Mayo is a fucking ballhog that never gives the PG the ball, so I am doing a bit worse than I could possibly be doing. I'm averaging 4/3 coming off the bench (decent?). I am having a lot less success than I thought I would be, as the Grizzlies are like 1-6. I want this player to succeed...I need to step his game up and take over.

My next player was because I was bored and wanted to try it out. A 7'5 center. I started in the summer circuit with Utah and averaged 12/11. I decided to stay with Utah into training camp, and I don't think I got very far through training camp because I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 and spent all of my PS3 time playing that. However, once I get my 2k10 back from my friend, I plan to continue my man's path into the NBA. The Cs on the Jazz are all European so I figure I can put up some dominating stats. I just need to work on my post moves, because I can't make a post shot to save my life. All I can do is grab offensive rebounds and put it back up. If I can survive training camp with Utah and become a starter in the regular season, I sincerely believe that I can be the next Nash-Amare combo with D-Will and win a championship.

Maybe I'll keep you guys updated on this thread once I get my game back Razz
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 pm

SK wrote:
I was just playing that.

Just because your guy sucks...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Raza wrote:
SK wrote:
I was just playing that.

Just because your guy sucks...

lol i made my guy a C and his overalol was 41. i quit after that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:30 pm

SK wrote:

I was on Youtube today watching a video of the top NBA dunks of last year, and a video was in the "Recommended for you" section and at a quick glance I saw that it said "36 points and 16 assists" in the title. I clicked on it and it was a video of a guy in My Player putting up 36/16. I went to his channel and saw that he had a lot of My Player videos, and he started out a scrub like you too. But then he made his guy better by keeping at it and now look at him.

Be like Chris Smoove.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Raza wrote:
SK wrote:

I was on Youtube today watching a video of the top NBA dunks of last year, and a video was in the "Recommended for you" section and at a quick glance I saw that it said "36 points and 16 assists" in the title. I clicked on it and it was a video of a guy in My Player putting up 36/16. I went to his channel and saw that he had a lot of My Player videos, and he started out a scrub like you too. But then he made his guy better by keeping at it and now look at him.

Be like Chris Smoove.
If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? Icon_biggrin

I'd rather be owning people in 2k10, Madden, and Modern Warfare 2. lol..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 pm

yeh..strive to be the best 2k10 player you can be Neutral
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Visa, what about people who made it to both the Basketball and Football team.

And started both teams for their school on a team a year older.

Yeah sped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Football GOD wrote:
yeh..strive to be the best 2k10 player you can be Neutral

Visa knows whats up!
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

SK wrote:

Owning people on Modern Warfare 2 is easy as hell.

I dunno about Madden cuz I don't have it

Goooo 2k!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:35 pm

SK wrote:

Yeah sped Very Happy

people who play both arent pussys...and most teams are shit,so not impressed by whoever does that.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Football GOD wrote:
SK wrote:

Yeah sped If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? Icon_biggrin

people who play both arent pussys...and most teams are shit,so not impressed by whoever does that.

nono, we were undefeated, both teams.
14-0 football, 18-0 basketball.
+we made history.
because of who?
ahem, me Very Happy

yeah, starting safety/small forward.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Raza wrote:
SK wrote:

Goooo 2k!

MW2: I have a 3.79 kill ratio.
And you? Very Happy

Madden: Vrrrryyyy fun Very Happy

2k: Eh, i like madden and Mw2, i just play it because i love basketball. lol.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Mine is like 1.3 something...lol whatever. I run around quickscoping people whenever I play that game now Razz
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 pm

SK wrote:
Football GOD wrote:
SK wrote:

Yeah sped If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? Icon_biggrin

+we made history.
because of who?
ahem, me Very Happy

i must admit,Im impressed,a bit. When you go 14-0 ur conference must be shit.
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

Male Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 pm

SK wrote:
Raza wrote:
SK wrote:

Goooo 2k!

MW2: I have a 3.79 kill ratio.
And you? Very Happy

Madden: Vrrrryyyy fun Very Happy

2k: Eh, i like madden and Mw2, i just play it because i love basketball. lol.

MW2: my k/death is like 2.5. I don't camp, and for my like first hundred matches i had a 0.4 k/d. I recovered from it lol!

oh and chris smoove= If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? 579559
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 pm

FC wrote:
oh and chris smoove= If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? 579559

Haha he has funny videos. I subscribed Razz
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Football GOD wrote:
SK wrote:
Football GOD wrote:
SK wrote:

+we made history.
because of who?
ahem, me If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? Icon_biggrin

i must admit,Im impressed,a bit. When you go 14-0 ur conference must be shit.

uh, no.
actually, my school was never better than 8-6 til this past season.
they always, always got dominated.
well, i had 16 picks, 36 tackles, and around 20-some deflected passes.
i know, i suck compared to you D:
dont judge me.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:04 am

No, I have never tried my player mode cuz I play 2k10 on ps2... which doesn't have my player mode... fail pale
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 am

Get a PS3 son.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 am

Raza wrote:
Get a PS3 son.

If I could I would Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next