Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Even as a long-time MIA hater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

Even as a long-time MIA hater Empty
PostSubject: Even as a long-time MIA hater   Even as a long-time MIA hater EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 pm

I think LeBron wearing #6 is fowl. Obviously one day LBJ's #6 jersey would hang from the rafters. Now what does that mean for Eddie Jones? He's done more than enough to deserve to have his jersey retired by that franchise. Not LA although nice in LA Jones doesn't exactly fit the creedo of all theLaker greats of the past. As much as I hate MIA especially in the 90's Jones to me is considered Top 3 MIA all-time after Zo who is on his way out by James and Wade and Wade who can be the best player in franchise history very soon. 3rd as of right now is Eddie Jones and Tim Hardaway. James will change that and maybe even Bosh, but Jones still should have his jersey retired damn it.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Even as a long-time MIA hater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even as a long-time MIA hater   Even as a long-time MIA hater EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Eddie jones wasnt good anymore in MIA..even tho he led them in scoring all 3 years he was there,the team sucked ..alonzo,mashburn,rice,wade,hardaway,smith all before him..maybe more.
Back to top Go down

Even as a long-time MIA hater
Page 1 of 1