Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Michael Jordan = Overrated

Go down 
+12
BNB
Chosen One
Fox News
cbi
Teh Big O'reilly
Darko
Rush
brownie13
FC
Raza
YS
Error
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

Male Posts : 185

Michael Jordan = Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 am

Magic Johnson is the best Basketball player in the game's History statistically overall.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 am

woah there...buddy..

You first need to learn alphabets (figuring out that Ben Wallace is a center) instead of trying to catch the big fish (GOAT argument)

Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 am

YS wrote:
woah there...buddy..

You first need to learn alphabets (figuring out that Ben Wallace is a center) instead of trying to catch the big fish (GOAT argument)

Ben Wallace's natural position is Power Forward, just like Dwight Howard's natural position is Power Forward, but he plays Center. Michael Jordan is overrated. Back in the 90s, his only competition was Dominique Wilkins.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 am

If you watched the fucking games....you would realize in a heartbeat that Ben Wallace played C. So that is his position, whether you like it or not.

Same with Dwight Howard.

And no.....I'm not gonna get into the MJ debate with you...until you figure out basic shit like the position of a player
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 am

YS wrote:
If you watched the fucking games....you would realize in a heartbeat that Ben Wallace played C. So that is his position, whether you like it or not.

Same with Dwight Howard.

And no.....I'm not gonna get into the MJ debate with you...until you figure out basic shit like the position of a player

I never said he didn't play Center, sir. I only suggested Power Forward was Ben Wallace's and Dwight Howard's natural positions.

You don't have to argue with me about who the G.O.A.T is, I already know it's Magic Johnson. Michael Jordan (Like LeBron James) was just better for David Stern to make money with. You can think of Jordan and James as David Stern's puppets if you wish.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 am

How on earth is Ben Wallace and Dwight Howard's natural position PF?

Please, sir, give me some facts.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 am

I'm not even gonna bother...
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 am

YS wrote:

When Dwight Howard first came into the NBA, his position was projected to be at PF, but he was moved to C. If you have 2k6 you'll realize D. Howard wasn't put in his current position; Center, but rather is natural position; PF.

Ben Wallace plays both PF/C like Pau Gasol and Chris Bosh. His natural position is Power Forward, but he plays/has played C mainly his entire career.
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:36 am

Raza wrote:
I'm not even gonna bother...

Magic Johnson FTW!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 am

Error wrote:
YS wrote:

When Dwight Howard first came into the NBA, his position was projected to be at PF, but he was moved to C. If you have 2k6 you'll realize D. Howard wasn't put in his current position; Center, but rather is natural position; PF.

Ben Wallace plays both PF/C like Pau Gasol and Chris Bosh. His natural position is Power Forward, but he plays/has played C mainly his entire career.

wow. This guy just based an entire argument upon a game.
hahahahahahahah wow..
You know those times when people put in "lol" just for the hell of it even though they don't really laugh...well this isn't one of those times...
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 am

YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..
You know those times when people put in "lol" just for the hell of it even though they don't really laugh...well this isn't one of those times...

Also, if you look back at the 2005-2006 roster, you'll possibly find Howard's position at PF and not C. I'm not 100% certain though.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 am

Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..

Also, if you look back at the 2005-2006 roster, you'll possibly find Howard's position at PF and not C. I'm not 100% certain though.

Ofcourse you're not certain....
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

Male Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:42 am

OMGOMGOMG!!! BECAUSE IF NBA 2k6 says so ITS SO TRUE!!!!

Give me a break...
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 am

YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..

Read this.
http://sportstwo.com/threads/72415-Keep-Howard-at-PF
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:45 am

FC wrote:
OMGOMGOMG!!! BECAUSE IF NBA 2k6 says so ITS SO TRUE!!!!

Give me a break...

Chris Paul is the best Point Guard in the NBA.

Here's more proof D. Howard's natural position is PF.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:47 am

Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..

Read this.

That was in 2005. His sophmore year.....when people were trying to figure out where they should play him...
I think its safe to say after winning 2 DPOY at C....that his natural position is the center

And did you really give us a link to a fucking forum?
Do you realize I can find stuff on internet which will tell you that you will meet your crush as soon as you read that message?
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:47 am

YS wrote:

Same with Dwight Howard.

I know Ben Wallace played Center. But, his natural position is PF because of his height.

D. Howard's natural position is PF, but because of his athletic figure, he's capable of playing Center with ease
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 am

YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..

Read this.

That was in 2005. His sophmore year.....when people were trying to figure out where they should play him...
I think its safe to say after winning 2 DPOY at C....that his natural position is the center

Do you realize I can find stuff on internet which will tell you that you will meet your crush as soon as you read that message?

His natural position is PF. His current position is C.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 am

Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..

Read this.

No....in order to be a PF...you need to be able to defend the perimeter a little bit. (which Dwight can't)
And you also need to have good range. (Dwight doesn't come close)

So his natural position is C
Back to top Go down
Error
College Baller
College Baller
Error

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 am

YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..

Read this.

No....in order to be a PF...you need to be able to defend the perimeter a little bit. (which Dwight can't)

Dwight Howard is probably the best help defender in the NBA today. Dwight Howard's natural position is PF, but his athleticism allows him to play Center.

Please, try harder.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 am

Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:
Error wrote:
YS wrote:

hahahahahahahah wow..

Read this.

Dwight Howard is probably the best help defender in the NBA today. Dwight Howard's natural position is PF, but his athleticism allows him to play Center.

Please, try harder.

Just cuz he's the best help defender in the NBA makes his natural postion....PF?
D-Wade is a great help-defender.....lets play him at PF...shall we?

umm yeah....looks like you're the one who needs to try harder.
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

Male Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:57 am

You just contradicted yourself, and your repeating yourself, and your totally missing what YS is trying to say.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:01 am

dwight is a natural PF right now?

i mean, i know i'd play him at PF if he were alongside someone like perkins, but if you take an actual natural power forward from any team in the NBA, you can clearly see the differences that make dwight a C and the other guy a PF.
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 am

I agree with Chris Paul best PG.. but Magic > Jordan.. It's a little to far my friend....
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 am

First of all,i don't think that Michael Jordan was overrated

I have no problem with other people claiming that Bill Russell,Earvin 'Magic' Johnson,Larry Bird,Wilt Chamberlain,Shaquille O'Neal,Tim Duncan,Kobe Bryant,Oscar Robertson and so on but you claim that Magic is the best by statistic overall

That\s bad argument to start for Magic.He didn't have the greatest stats of all time,Wilt Chamberlain did.Wilt averaged 30,1 ppg/22,9 rpg/4,4 apg in his career,by stats,he\s without a doubt first

Then,Oscar Robertson has better stats than Magic too......

If i were to praise Magic as the Greatest Of All Time,i'd find other things.I'm not in the mood to talk about history now but i will come back with more details after i do some work on bleacher report.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan = Overrated   Michael Jordan = Overrated Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jordan = Overrated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next