Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What do you when you are BORED!!!

Go down 
+2
BNB
Janet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

What do you when you are BORED!!! Empty
PostSubject: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 pm

I am super bored.... I am going nuts . I have like 20 minutes before I go and watch my Yankees but yeah besides that my day has been BORING!... No work... no going out today ... nothin.

Basically I am on here... YA!( YEAHH I'M THAT BORED) , listening to music....
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm

well.. when I'm bored and doing nothing [like now] I'm always texting people to see if anyone wants to hangout.. ior wait for someone to call me.

If nothing happens.. I just.. well.. come on here hahaha.

Or I workout..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I jackoff,talk to my plants, Listen to music, Light up a marlboro,light up a joint,pack a bowl, Ask my gf for naked pictures and she refuses so then i curse at her...dats it
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 pm

or i go to da football field,basketball court, jackoff again, call my friends..but i dont like them so we dont talk long..come on RBt..andf make list of things to do when im bored...
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

I asked like almost 10 questions on YA! lol... I don't have plans til thursday and my weekend is full and tomorrow I got work so today is my free day.

I was going to go to the gym with my brother to work out and play b-ball =O I knwo amazing but bastard is not home yet lol....

and wow Visa that is intersting.... .
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

continued list: think about ways to get money..which are usually illegal...ride my bike..but it broke...comb the few beard hairs i have, call random numbers and be sayin random stuff
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

yeah... I'm never really bored.. be jealous.. jk Razz

I just consider being bored a time to relax haha. too much stuff is going on... so I like being "bored" sometimes
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Screw you then xD.... me to I am not bored til at night because I get home from work and too tired to do anything..

This summer and year I got a lot of things going on and when I have a free day I am annoyed =D
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:45 pm

at night my fun usually starts.. I just spend the day getting ready for it Very Happy hahahah

but at least you have a job.. that kills some time haha
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Lucky ... nope not for me my mom is strict can't really do anything after 11PM example last friday =/ uhh lol

enjoy your freedom Nenad.

Work is fun... I don't work well I spend a lot of time talking to my co workers LOL =D
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm

that'll change soon.. I mean you're done with Hs.. you'll be partying all night soon =P

and that would make work fun ahahaha. Im still looking for a job Mad
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm

I can virtually always find a book to read or a video game to play or a movie to watch or a website to check out or a song to listen to or friends to chat with or something to do. Boredom rarely affects me lol. Sorry, I'm not gonna be much help here.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Boredom rarely affects me either.... there is always something to do.... go do a good dead or something What do you when you are BORED!!! 372102
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 am

Max.... bored? Pssshhhhh no way.

Being serious now, when I'm bored i just do stuff around the house. Such as do a work out, jump in the pool off my roof (haha), trash the house (joking) and maybe come on the computer for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you when you are BORED!!!   What do you when you are BORED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you when you are BORED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Off-Topic :: General Talk-
Jump to: