Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

best player in the NBA right now?

Go down 
+4
BNB
Darko
No Longer DEAD
Straight Edge Bluntness
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

best player right now?
Kobe
best player in the NBA right now? Vote_lcap44%best player in the NBA right now? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
LeBron
best player in the NBA right now? Vote_lcap22%best player in the NBA right now? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Wade
best player in the NBA right now? Vote_lcap33%best player in the NBA right now? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

best player in the NBA right now? Empty
PostSubject: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am

Vote on the best player in the NBA

Last edited by Chris on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

Best player Kobe then Lebron
Best LAL then CLE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

Where is the "Other" option?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Which player in the NBA right now is better than LeBron, Kobe, and Wade...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Well whos better then Kobe LeBron and Wade? lollol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am

Khai wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Which player in the NBA right now is better than LeBron, Kobe, and Wade...

please vote on top of the page pick either 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Oh wait spurs raptors fan is right no one in the NBA is better then sun yue and kwame brown lololllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

sorry i forgot:) lol
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 am

Duh,it's LeBron,most all around/complete player,best dunker,awsome at teh defensive end,good leader..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 am

Darko wrote:
Duh,it's LeBron,most all around/complete player,best dunker,awsome at teh defensive end,good leader..................

dont think its lebron but okay
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:55 am

Chris wrote:
Darko wrote:

dont think its lebron but okay

It's my personal opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:55 am

Darko wrote:

with what you said i would change it to Duh, it's Kobe,most all around/complete player awesome at teh defensive end,good leader..................

The dunking would have to be erased tho lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 pm

This question is just another reason why we left Y!A....
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Cosing with Rock On,Chris don't ask these questions taht have anything to do with LeBron,Kobe and Wade,ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Darko wrote:

I respect your opinion

Last edited by Chris on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Dwayne Wade

The stats don't lie
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Wade and Ive already argued this out on the best SG post.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 pm

I will have to agree with Dwayne Wade, but if you put Kobe on Miami and D-Wade on the Lakers, I'm sure Kobe would average around 35 PPG and D-Wade probably around 28 PPG
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 am

Kobe Bryant
no question about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 am

Stats say LeBron

Skills say Kobe

Highlights say Wade

But all around game,great defensive skills,great leadership and scoring ability with athleticm say LeBron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 am

Darko wrote:
Stats say LeBron

Skills say Kobe

Highlights say Wade

But all around game,great defensive skills,great leadership and scoring ability with athleticm say LeBron

Darko i respect your opinion we all have our opinions in my opinion its Kobe right now because imo like alot others he can still do a bit more and i think he is better all around like many others but i respect your opinion all that matters is your a great user

The reason me and most people dont say LeBron is because if stats said eveything mostly everyone would say Wade is the best in the NBA like they do to Kobe even though Kobe is not the best with stats Wade is

And if Kobe had LeBrons team he would have the better stats

Kobe is still a better defender then LeBron so better defender all around game clutcher(best closer) better leader scorer(best scorer) more skilled (most skilled) more talented (most talented) and still has athleticsm and does pass more then before

Last edited by Chris on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 am

Chris wrote:
Darko wrote:
Stats say LeBron

Skills say Kobe

Highlights say Wade

Darko i respect your opinion we all have our opinions in my opinion its Kobe right now because imo like alot others he can still do a bit more and i think he is better all around like many others but i respect your opinion all that matters is your a great user.

The reason me and most people dont say LeBron is because if stats said eveything mostly everyone would say Wade is the best in the NBA like they do to Kobe even though Kobe is not the best with stats Wade is

And if Kobe had LeBrons team he would have the better stills

Kobe is still a better defender then LeBron so better defender all around game clutcher(best closer) better leader scorer(best scorer) more skilled (most skilled) more talented (most talented) and still has athleticsm and does pass more then before

Kobe is definitely not a better defender than LeBron right now... do you ever see Kobe hustling down the court and blocking someone who thinks they have a wide open dunk or layup?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am

I might lock this pending on what the admins and other mods say... because this question is why sk and J created this site.

btw loved the who is better Jordan or Sun Yue question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best player in the NBA right now?   best player in the NBA right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

best player in the NBA right now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next