Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Just a question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Just a question   Just a question EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:16 am

Does OKC have enough cap space to sign Carlos Boozer and Brendan Haywood? I believe that the Thunder is one low post scoring option and one great, big and long defensive center from being a serious contender. In this case, Boozer is the offensive post player (OKC can't get Bosh and I don't want Stoudemire because of the lack of rebounds) and Haywood is the defensive post player. Although, Haywood can be switched with Joel Anthony, Joel Przybilla or even Marcus Camby (although I doubt Portland would let go of him for the fact that he can be a mentor to Greg Oden) but I figured that Przybilla and Camby are injury prone and Joel Anthony is kinda undersized so I think they should go after Haywood.

I would personally love Bosh on the team but he took the Thunder out of his list and the Thunder couldn't afford him anyway. So, can the Thunder afford Boozer and Haywood?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:24 am

Maybe.If Thunder's GM really wants them in a good spot then,he will need to leave some space and they will come.Boozer needs money,Haywood needs a place where he can show his defensive skills....so yeah

Once when you get quaily big men you and Portland will battle out in the future.Imagine,Oden vs Durant match up through their hall careers...Westbrook vs Roy...Green vs Aldridge.....etc.All of these players will continue to develop into superstars!

The future for your and mine fave teams is bright Dwyane!
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:06 pm

I just found this out not too long ago...

...but the wish list allegedly formulated by Bosh is fake.
So, Bosh may in fact be open to going to the Thunder in the off-season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: