Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Which is better RBT or Facebook

Go down 
+4
Fox News
Straight Edge Bluntness
King Of NJ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Which is better RBT or Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:48 am

My Facebook chat isn't working Sad

I need Facebook to talk to my friends now Sad and I want them to comment my status lol

but Facebook.vs.RBT which is better
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:27 pm

About the same to me.

The advantages of facebook is that you are able to connect with your friends that you do not see at campus during the summer. As well, you reconnect with friends from high school or places that you no longer work at. A great way to keep in touch with people.

The advantage of RBT is that I am able to talk sports with people from different parts of the world. For me, I do not possess many friends IRL that enjoy sports much less the NBA so I have no one really to talk to about sports extensively. I know of two-three people who are aware of the NBA but mostly follow Raptors and that is it (they also know of the star players like Kobe, Lebron, Wade).
Back to top Go down
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Better in what? Basketball? LOL my friends (even the ones who like basketball) don't talk much about it. It sometimes gets boring.

I have actually been thinking about adding friends from Y!A and RBT but Idk if people would be comfortable in adding a stranger on facebook. Although I guess some of us are close enough.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:05 pm

I always like talking Basketball and always like talking to my friends

I got a few people from here and YA on Facebook. I think it's okay to personally even though most are my real life friends
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Facebook sucks..rbt sucks but not that bad...RBt ftw
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:14 pm

1, they are 2 completely different things.

2, if you like talking to your friends, you'll go on FB. If you like talking to people on the net, you'll come here.

3, if you just wanna talk about basketball, then here. The groups they have on facebook are lame.. i join them but I never write anything in there... its just talking to people you dont know.. like here.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm

^^^That is a good point as well.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Facebook for socializing..
And RBT for basketball socializing lol...

But overall...I take facebook.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:08 pm

sometimes neither is worth the time, sometimes both are. i rarely go on facebook now, i just have one to have one
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:33 am

Facebook is pointless, MSN all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better RBT or Facebook   Which is better RBT or Facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is better RBT or Facebook
Page 1 of 1