Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 am

Game 2 going in Utah's favor might be what propels Utah to victory in this series. Utah at home are just phenomenal it takes a whole hell of a lot to beat Utah historically in whether it's the Delta Center or Energy Solutions. This team is w/o AK47 and Mehmet Okur, 2 intricate parts of their team dynamic yet are playing their asses off w/o them. Sloan and Utah might very well be the best passing team in the NBA the ball goes through all corners of the court and what makes them run smoothly is that they are the best team in the NBA in executing their offense. They just know how to execute and their d is not half bad either. Guys on this team know their role also.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:16 am

Milsap was ssiiiiiick

22 points and 19 rebounds!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 am

Yep Millsap is a beast Blazers must be kicking themselves that Utah matched their offer sheet last off-season right about now.

Also I've always liked what Korver brings to a team off the bench. He is the true machine . In fact I move that Sasha Vujacic by way of not living up to the self-given nickname of his should vacate said name and give it to a true machine and a more deserving Korver. Kyle "the Machine" Korver. Sometimes referred to as Ashton Kutcher.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:45 am

Ooooo...Jazz take a commanding 3-1 lead over the Nuggets. Smile
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 am

Yep I'm phenomenal 99.999% of the time I'm right 100% of the time ya dig? Go! Jazz! Smile
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:57 am

Arrogant much? 👅

bahaha...jk!
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:59 am

Wow. For some reason...NO ONE CAN BEAT THE JAZZ EXCEPT THE LAKERS! And the Lakers can't even beat fucking Oklahoma City...Utah = WCF champs?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:05 am

SRF: Spurs Fever! wrote:
Arrogant much? 👅

bahaha...jk!

Tis' not arrogant if it's true homie. In lieu of picking what you want for the semis might as well all ask me who is gonna win Smile....Utah is going to the WCF BTW good call Ben.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:13 am

The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! Icon_eek The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! Icon_eek damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 am

Eff Ben wrote:
Wow. For some reason...NO ONE CAN BEAT THE JAZZ EXCEPT THE LAKERS! And the Lakers can't even beat fucking Oklahoma City...Utah = WCF champs?

Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 am

Jazz are owning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!   The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Utah Jazz like I called it are taking it to Denver!!!
Page 1 of 1