Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 pm

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=27336

Joakim said Cleveland sucks and there's nothing to do.

Well, let me, a Washington fan say this:

1. Right now, they're watching their NBA team steamroll toward their first championship man! Your Bulls are lucky to be in the playoffs.

WOW,
JAMISON WAS THAT OPEN!

2. They also have one of the best hitters in all of baseball in the Choo Choo Train. He is a BEAST! That is a man's grand slam he hit just yesterday against... THE WHITE SOX!

3. Playhouse Square Center is the biggest theater complex in the US after Lincoln Center in NYC. They host a number of ballets, comedy acts and pop concerts, like this one with David Archuleta:

4. Who could ever forget that Cleveland is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? When they had a WNBA team, they named them after this building!
Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! 800px-10

5. The Cleveland Museum of Art houses over 40,000 pieces of art and is a legit major league art museum. Also, admission is free to most exhibits, and most museums don't have that unless you're in DC but that's because we got the Smithsonian Institution and the National Gallery of Art!
Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Clevel13

6. Oh yes, Cleveland even has one of the best research and primary care hospitals in America, with the Cleveland Clinic! They are great all around, but they are #1 in cardiac, or heart care for over 15 years! While no doc can guarantee that you'll survive everything, at least this hospital is pretty damn good to say the least.
Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Clevel12

No wonder why LeBron and his boys are so healthy most of the time! They got some badazz docs there!

7. Lastly LeBron is going to do this to you if you can't feel your face and don't back up your game along with D-Rose!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
lozan :)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 pm

haha, everyone is making a big deal out of this.
But I dont see the big fuss, he's just speaking his mind, its his opinion.
And I kinda like the fact that he speaks his mind and doesn't care who hears or knows.

Yeah maybe it was the wrong time to say it, but I mean come on its Noah
People should know by now that he has a big mouth
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:17 pm

White Out! wrote:
haha, everyone is making a big deal out of this.
But I dont see the big fuss, he's just speaking his mind, its his opinion.
And I kinda like the fact that he speaks his mind and doesn't care who hears or knows.

Yeah maybe it was the wrong time to say it, but I mean come on its Noah
People should know by now that he has a big mouth

True, but I think DeShawn's previous callout made it more notable. And now I need to see some playoff games which really matter.

LET'S GO CAPS! LET'S GO CAPS!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 pm

I never got the whole DeShawn/Cavs thing
what was that about exactly?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 pm

I agree. Iv'e been to cleveland, Boring as HELL!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Especially since i'm from DC Theirs always something to do around here,it was really tough to be somewhere THAT boring.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 pm

The LeBron/Cavs beef started in late March 2008 on Caron's birthday when the Wizards played at home agains the Cavaliers. DeShawn defended James the entire game almost and locked him up throughout the fourth quarter in a close match when James missed a three that would have won the game against the Wizards. Soon after, Stevenson called LeBron "overrated".

LeBron was asked to respond and at first he didn't care, but then he said that doing so would be like Jay Z (all star rapper) responding to a beef by Soulja Boy (one hit wonder.. at the time). Gilbert then stood up for DeShawn, since he just came back from his second knee surgery, saying that "every team wants to play Cleveland right now, and we want them in the playoffs for our own reasons." What Arenas meant was that a lot of eastern teams thought the Cavs may be an easy out because they were having injury woes toward the end of that season. The Wizards wanted revenge vs. the Cavs since they lost to them in 2006 after free throw gate in 2006, and in 2007 when the Wizzies, without Tough Juice and Gunbert got swept by a Cavs team at 100% strength.

The series was pretty heated throughout as you prob know, with Jay Z putting out a remix of Blow the Whistle which was really a praise song for LeBron more than a diss at DeShawn, at least from Jay Z's words. The fouls on James especially were rough. Flagrants were called against Haywood, most notably DeShawn who pushed James as he was about to go for a layup as he swiped past his head, and Songaila tapped him in the chin in game 5 and got suspended in game 6. Both teams also had the worst losses and best wins in terms of the point margin.

Wizards lost by 30 pts in Game 2 116-86, their worst playoff defeat ever, and followed that up with a 108-72 win in Game 3, their best playoff win ever. Those were also the Cavs' best wins and losses in the playoffs their best win ever in Game 2, worst loss in Game 3. This was probably the most emotional 1st round playoff series in quite some time. The Cavs won in six games however.

Here are some videos of this great series.

Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Stephswagger wrote:
Especially since i'm from DC Theirs always something to do around here,it was really tough to be somewhere THAT boring.

I find Detroit worse than Cleveland. the only place open there is the unemployment line.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Of every Cav game, this was my favorite, DAGGER!!! When Michael just got everyone at the arena now known as "da Q" oohing and aahing.

Last edited by thewiz06 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:09 pm

ooooooooooh, ok thanx theWiz!
I always heard ppl talking about it, and I never knew
what happened between the two of them
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Lozan, just think of Natanael facing one of his JROTC friends. They always fight!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Eff Ben wrote:
Lozan, just think of Natanael facing one of his JROTC friends. They always fight!

lol, I needed a good laugh today
thank yooooou Khaaaaaaaaaaai! (:
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 pm

hey, it's not my fault he secretly works for the Jews and hangs out with Tall Jewish Creepers....he's your bf, not mine. That is, until next week, when me and him go on our honeymoon to the romantic beaches of Venice. I'll even let him bring his cute Jewish buddies Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! 247868.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Eff Ben wrote:
hey, it's not my fault he secretly works for the Jews and hangs out with Tall Jewish Creepers....he's your bf, not mine. That is, until next week, when me and him go on our honeymoon to the romantic beaches of Venice. I'll even let him bring his cute Jewish buddies Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! 247868.

sketchy!!
I have my eyes on you Khai!
Suspect
lol
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm

What does all this have to do with DeSwag and Joakim Swagtail Noah?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:07 pm

thewiz06 wrote:
What does all this have to do with DeSwag and Joakim Swagtail Noah?

Sorry Embarassed

Anyways, something like this happens every year
I remember when Mike Bibby called out the Celtic fans.
Players dont care what they say, they just want to win, plus it makes the games a whole lot
more entertaining XD
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 pm

None of this would have been possible if Lozan replied to my PM's once in awhile...jk jkjkjk lozan!! lol

anyways, back on subject. Noah is a complete ass so its no surprise to me, especially considering the LeBron/dancing incident in December...
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Joakim Noah is boss. Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! 304685
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!   Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet DeSwag's Apprentice in the profession of Cleveland bashing... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
Page 1 of 1