Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!

Go down 
+3
Koolish
Straight Edge Bluntness
wallshingtonwizard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AoqDCXYe8Gkk4frh3fbnu5e8vLYF?gid=2010041427

At least we finish this disappointing season by holding on to win against the Pacers who won 10 of their last 14 games. Thank god this hellish year is over.

Hopefully next year, the team won't make me do this.
WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! Sleep WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! Sleep

Hopefully next year, Blatche will continue to improve along with McGee who should be stronger. Turned from an inconsistent reserve to a consistent starter. Add in Howard or Miller, Foye, and maybe Turner or Wall if we're lucky, then we'll be an energetic team to watch. But until October, there's no more NBA to watch for us Wizards fans, we'll hope we get the #1 pick, like that's gonna happen and hope our draft is somewhat successful along with a decent free agent period.

As with Gilbert, fuck him. Why? Because he fucked the franchise, should be lucky that the CBA allows him to keep his job, he should next year just play, stop acting like an idiot and keep his guns in the safe at his house, and make his $111 million contract at least a somewhat decent investment because no team wants his ass. I'm not in a position to forgive him as a fan, though most Wizards fans are drinkin' the Kool Aid with him, like Redskins fans do with every major offseason move made the last ten years. I know the judge thinks he has remorse, I'm not buying it because his remorse is only because he got caught and reported. He'll have to prove this over a long time in order to change my mind.

He can clean my toilet in his work assignment at the halfway house, and I still won't give a shit. He can wash Blatche's shoes and Livingston's shoes now with soap and water, much less Antawn's and Caron's.

Let's hope Blatche, Wall/Turner, McGee, Big Game James, and a new guy like DAVID LEE can get us back in the right direction!!!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Hopefully, the Mystics have a much better season than the Wizards.

Anyhoo, good win for the Wizards tonight. I think the Pacers had the Wizards' number this season if I am not mistaken?

lol damn, how are you going to be able watch Wizards games next season knowing you have to look at Gilbert's face each game?
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm

SRF: Go Spurs Go! wrote:
Hopefully, the Mystics have a much better season than the Wizards.

Anyhoo, good win for the Wizards tonight. I think the Pacers had the Wizards' number this season if I am not mistaken?

lol damn, how are you going to be able watch Wizards games next season knowing you have to look at Gilbert's face each game?

I didn't mention the Mystics, but yes I hope they have a better season
and they are in a position to do that this summer. The East for the WNBA is STACKED
and it won't be easy after the NY trade for Cappie, and Indy is still
sick with Katie Douglas and Catchings. I digress.

The Wizards, yes, we did lose three of four to Indy, and they were quite frankly, a better team than us. I accepted the fact that Gilbert will likely still be on this team next year not long before the sentencing. I'll answer some questions on Gil for next year:

Am I going to wear his jersey?
Nope. Not buying his Agent 006 jersey either. I have Antawn's Cavs jersey from the Cavs store and would gladly wear that or LeBron's Knicks jersey over Gil's.

Am I going to cheer for him when he's called out in the starting five?
Nope. I will boo him and do my finger guns. Seriously, he deserves it from the crowd, but unfortunately, most Wizards fans are excited about his return. Sure I'll be called not being supportive, but Gilbert didn't support the fans with that act, and he deserves the fans' wrath once on the court.

If he wins a game for us, will I cheer?
Yeah I will, but not because of him, but because the team won. Gil will have to prove over several years that he isn't a knucklehead before I change my mind. I know I'm sounding like the very angry father who has disowned his son for hitting him or stealing the family fortune, but I have no choice as a fan but to be that way. HE DOESN'T DESERVE MY FORGIVENESS, AND I CANNOT AND WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM. PERIOD! NOT UNTIL HE REALLY SHOWS IT OFF THE COURT AND ON IT!!!!!!!!!! It will be years before I change on him. Seriously.

Sorry I'm mad about it, but he was the reason why this season was what it was. I can accept him playing all year, doing the right things but we end up winning 30-35 games, but his behavior and actions were just unacceptable. Even the team was wrong too... WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! Icon_mad

Well, I would like you to answer my question on David Robinson. Would like to see how you think about him if he signed with another NBA team (not being the Spurs) or if he decided not to be a pro and become a Navy Captain after 25 years of service, or maybe even get a star or two and literally really be an Admiral.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 am

Woooohhooo!
Thank you so much Wizards! Now only if Warriors can win tonight!
please Warriors win tonights game!!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 am

Go Wizards WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! 588709
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 am

The Wizards season had such promise at the beginning and it looked to many like they can even be a 4 seed in the East.

turns out the Wizards were a big disappointment and had a season full of turmoil

The Nets went to 2OT in the final game lol. It's as if there miserable season didn't want to end haha
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 pm

[وكأننا إنقاذ العالم] wrote:
Woooohhooo!

u WANTED to finish behind us? you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Dub C wrote:
Woooohhooo!

I think she wants better positioning in the Draft lotto lol
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
Dub C wrote:
Woooohhooo!

I think she wants better positioning in the Draft lotto lol

Amen WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! 433975
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Next year will be better! In Gilbert we trust!
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

360 wrote:
Next year will be better! In Gilbert we trust!

Well Flip said it can always get worse, but I think we've turned the page toward a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!   WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!!  NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WIZARDS BEAT INDY, 98-97!! NO MORE NBA FOR US UNTIL THE LOTTO AND DRAFT AND CAMP!!!!
Page 1 of 1