Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody

Go down 
+3
No Longer DEAD
Straight Edge Bluntness
King Of NJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody Empty
PostSubject: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:59 pm

No year can get worse than this. its bad enough I have school troublea now cant even enjoy the year in sports

Every offseason I have officially sucks now.

I may need a vacation, from RBT, from where I live and from everybody that surrounds me

tonight another terrible night
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 am

Sorry to hear that.
But try not to focus on the negative aspects of your life and try to place more focus on the positives. Smile
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:39 am

Every damn thing that could go wrong has. I feel like I should quit watching sports because theres been a much greater risk than reward. Nothing absolutrly nothing goes my way

Im not even going to bither with the NBA Playoffs or next NFl season its a warning only bad can happen

I just dont see any positives to look at. Everything sucks only gappens to me
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 am

Easier said than done - but try your hardest not to let sports determine how you feel...otherwise, you will feel disappointed at least once a year cause chances are, something won't go our way and all our teams for every single sport will not be successful.

And you have a roof over your head, a family that cares...focus on that.
I have a feeling this isn't only about sports.
Try to hang in there though; we are here for you Smile
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 am

lol dude, I probably have it worse than you. You have the Bulls, who are actually decent, the Nets, who have a bright future, and the New York Giants who are always good.

In the bay, we have nothing, and I mean NOTHING. The Warriors suck every year, the Giants haven't made the playoffs since 2002, the Niners haven't since 2002 as well, the A's always suck, and the Raiders...everyone knows the story. Keep your head up dude. Be more concerned about your school then the sports year. I've had a shitty sports year too.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 am

The Yankees and Duke won in the same year it cant get worse than that. Your rivals winning is the worst feeling ever

It would've all been all made up for had the Colts won the Super Bowl but they lost.

A lost Super Bowl, and seeing the Yankees and Duke win in the same year its just that bad

To top it even the Nets finalized betraying the state I love

At least Bay fans dont hav to worry bout watching rivals celebrate titles and hav ppl talkin bout it nonstop
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am

Oh yeah, I live in Toronto where the Maple Leafs, Jays, and Raptors play (all have achieved minimal to little success in their respective leagues) and I don't see much progress in the next few years for any of these franchises.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 am

And making the Super Bowl is great but losing is the worst feeling in the world and so heartbreaking

And my fave bball teams undercheived big time

Worst off all i have to hear everybody talk about it
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 am

Scottie Pippen HOF wrote:
The Yankees and Duke won in the same year it cant get worse than that. Your rivals winning is the worst feeling ever

It would've all been all made up for had the Colts won the Super Bowl but they lost.

A lost Super Bowl, and seeing the Yankees and Duke win in the same year its just that bad

At least Bay fans dont hav to worry bout watching rivals celebrate titles and hav ppl talkin bout it nonstop

NOBODY likes the Yankees. not just Red Sox fans. none of us want to see them win either, but we don't make a big deal out of it. the Buckeyes lost championships in two sports to the same team in a very short time period. a school i extremely dislike. did it hurt? yah. did i get all dismal about sports for the rest of forever? no. so what if duke wins a national title? your favorite team won one last year. relax. your team even went to the superbowl for the second time in a few years. look at it as something to improve upon, not something to cry about and say it will never get better. the Colts are still a top team in the NFL, the Bulls have a possibly VERY BRIGHT future in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 am

Yeah I know..the only thing to sulk about is the Nets...and even THEY have a bright future. If you aren't getting it done academically, focus on that, and THEN once you've made progress get back to sports. It'll help you more in life then sitting around praying for God that things will get better. The truth to the matter is, things WILL get better...it's how the world works. Get used to it. Not everything will go your way.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:37 am

Ill probably be okay in time. There will be better days and years.

A team I didnt like won but it has nothing to do with my team at least

I probably will be okay. I just needed to let it out to feel better
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 am

Dub C wrote:
Scottie Pippen HOF wrote:

NOBODY likes the Yankees. not just Red Sox fans. none of us want to see them win either, but we don't make a big deal out of it. the Buckeyes lost championships in two sports to the same team in a very short time period. a school i extremely dislike. did it hurt? yah. did i get all dismal about sports for the rest of forever? no. so what if duke wins a national title? your favorite team won one last year. relax. your team even went to the superbowl for the second time in a few years. look at it as something to improve upon, not something to cry about and say it will never get better. the Colts are still a top team in the NFL, the Bulls have a possibly VERY BRIGHT future in the NBA.

I'm fine now, I just needed to vent about it lol

I know not everything goes my way and that's life but I just needed to get it out my system
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:39 pm

i don't think this "completely sucky year in sports" is worth shooting anyone and going to jail.

just put the gun down KONJ.. everything will be okay
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
i don't think this "completely sucky year in sports" is worth shooting anyone and going to jail.

just put the gun down KONJ.. everything will be okay

LMAO! I think I need to be bailed out Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:47 pm

you already did it? pale

damn.. said that ten minutes too late Neutral
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm

That desperation half court heeve looked good too bad it clanked Sad
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Not really .

Barcelona= Doing really really good. Messi cheers
Kings= They're better than last year and we have some really exciting players to look forward to.

Thats the only 2 sports i watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody   This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody Empty

Back to top Go down

This year completely sucks in sports, I just want to shoot somebody
Page 1 of 1