Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Is this the beginning of the end?

Go down 
+14
BNB
Nick C
EM:)
Darko
MC-dizzle
lozan :)
Fox News
Koolish
Janet
No Longer DEAD
YS
brownie13
Straight Edge Bluntness
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

RBT has been quite dead as of late each time I log on here.
When we first started; this place was active and everyone was posting back and forth.
I don't really notice the same amount of activity here (compared to when this site was first created) as much. It took us longer to get to 200, 000 posts than it did to get to 100, 000 posts.

So my question is...is RBT slowing dying? 🇳🇴

Sorry, I am just distracted from writing one of my many essays and decided to make this post.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:15 am

Sensei Dave is a fraud; you need REAL help my friend. :silent:
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:20 am

Why you gotta go off on Sensei Dave? What has he done to you beside helping yours problems? Drama Queen! :silent:
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:30 am

Sensei (and yourself) are the main sources of drama!
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 am

I'm gonna go before you drag the judge into your mess as well.

Good night, and you really really really need some sleep to get your head straight Jal, I will be praying for your mental health Razz

peace out bud
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 am

No,not at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 am

Kinda hard to believe that the end is near since I joined here a long time ago but didn't post that many messages and never logged in consistently. But it's empty and less lively in here compared to the old days though but that's just me. lol
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:48 pm

This summer I will be coming on here like last summer shaking and bitching about possibly losing Lee. Didn't happen last summer and I hope it doesn't happen this summer with an added multi-year deal for Lee. And hopefully I can come on this summer under great pretenses that NY got 2 FA talents this summer along with resigning Lee.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 pm

I'll clone myself and make him post on RBT all day.

Last edited by Nick C on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:05 pm

last summer it was busy cause it was something new and we were "getting to know each other." 80% of the posts werent even about basketball... This summer after the draft and free agency... RBT will be dead probably.. There won't be any basketball to talk about and we all already "know" each other..

I'm just too busy to be on here.. if its not school... im with my friends... if im not with firends, im looking for a job.. if im not doing any of that, im here hahahah
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:40 pm

It's not dying but it's far less active

I've been on Yahoo Answers more than here since I've noticed less activity.

I like the mornings on here best and that's when people are in schools etc. so nobodies posting.

Truth is that 80% of the posts weren't about basketball in the offseason and it was just a chat. Now we just have alot of people online that don't post or won't post in certain topics

We just need to get people posting in every thread they can everytime they're on

It's worked better than SportsNation which died after like 2 months.

http://nbanation.forumotion.com/

and if we go back to Y!A I wouldn't have a problem. The format is set up well everybody can see the same question or topic and I already make it to Level 7 cheers Plus we'd reunite with good users like Mamba,Nickster,and Corey for example who go on Y!A but don't use RBT
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:46 pm

and I've noticed far too often when I post there won't be anybody posting for like 15 minutes. I think it's dying down a bit.

When schools out it may be differnet but I don't think it has the same vibe as it did when we 1st started
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Well,something changes
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 pm

People are online but...
are people shy or they just don't wanna post..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 pm

We need new users...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm starting to think that we should get or attract users from NBA Fanvoice AKA the forum of NBA.com. Some of them are kinda decent. Those users would have to be limited though because of some of the effing trolls there. I'm just observing their site from time to time.
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

Male Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Recruit people from Y/A?
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Truth is no one posts anything

We have enough people but some are just on but never post and some of the topics aint tha interesting
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 pm

"Sorry, I am just distracted from writing one of my many essays and decided to make this post."

Well I don't know if this is for everybody or just me, but that is exactly when I haven't been as active. Schoolwork. Essays, papers, projects, powerpoints. I don't have a lot of free time on the computer, and the little bit I do get, it's on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 am

Smile.jpg wrote:
I'm starting to think that we should get or attract users from NBA Fanvoice AKA the forum of NBA.com. Some of them are kinda decent. Those users would have to be limited though because of some of the effing trolls there. I'm just observing their site from time to time.

Yeah; you and Visa have good points? Maybe we need more users?
I find that we do not have a fanbase here whatsoever for certain teams.
I think that would be nice if we can get more users...users that support different teams too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning of the end?   Is this the beginning of the end? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this the beginning of the end?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3