Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?

Go down 
+4
EM:)
Straight Edge Bluntness
King Of NJ
Andy's swingman ;)
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:51 am

I had my prom night a couple of months ago. It was very memorable because I danced with the girl I liked. Although, I already knew that she had a boyfriend from that time until now. Out of the ten girls I asked out to dance with me she was my fifth and I can't get over the fact that she graduated while I'm just having my 4th year high school year this coming June. :crying:

Edited: The title seems wrong, so I changed it.
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 am

Well on my prom night this is what went down...

1. We ordered a hummer to pick up 12 of us including my girlfriend and myself.
2. We arrived, did the whole congratulations crap, danced, cut the cake etc.
3. Got back in the hummer at about 12am, went back to mine for the after-party.
4. I have no idea what happened after that as by the time i woke up the following morning i forgot everything bar what i have just written Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm

I didn't go to my prom.

Everybody said I would regret and everything but 1 day later I didn't even think about the prom and till this day still don't give a damn about it
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:48 pm

I Dont Know wrote:
I didn't go to my prom.

Everybody said I would regret and everything but 1 day later I didn't even think about the prom and till this day still don't give a damn about it

Exactly. Same deal here.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:05 pm

I didn't go to my prom either. I went to the 3 day after party and it was insane. I remember that I woke up on a park bench in the seaside town we were staying at in front of a 7/11. As I awoke a weird creepy Asian old man was smack right up in my face checking to see if I was okay. I was fine and ended up partying on later that night.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm

didn't go... I had strep throat Sad
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:20 pm

None of my friends had any good after prom plans either

I was going to go to Seaside(which Tony EM) would know the day after but nobody followed up on the plan

It was too expensive and Jaleesa had a great mind like me lol
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Seaside Heights is boss but when you go with big groups they don't follow through that's why you should go with a party no more than six. Then meet a bunch of people you know over there. You always run into someone you know @ Seaside it's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:32 pm

I Dont Know wrote:

It was too expensive and Jaleesa had a great mind like me lol

Yeah lol.
I was like, no way in hell am I gonna spend hundreds of dollars just for one night that I may not enjoy anyway. I did not really like many people at my high school to be honest; so why would I spend a crapload a cash for a night surrounded by people I am not too fond of. My friends and I who did not end up going to prom hung out and went downtown to chill.

and eeek, that stinks Nenad...did you want to go? Did you buy a prom ticket in advance or something?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:34 pm

prom is overrated. On Mikki's birthday SRF I threw her a surprise masquerade party in her dorm cause she's into those sort of things.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Make it Wurk wrote:

and eeek, that stinks Nenad...did you want to go? Did you buy a prom ticket in advance or something?

yes I wanted to go... I paid 200 for my ticket... was gonna go with a pretty girl... after party...

it sucked hahaha.

I wsn't THAT pissed about missing the party because I've been to a lot of parties before that.. and after.. so it wasn't that big of a deal.. but I wanted to go to prom.. oh well haha
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:37 pm

didn't go. chilled with friends. our dances were way too policed by the schools. if somebody got caught "freaking," the lights came on, and you had to check all ur bags at the front and take a breatalizer test before enterring. same rules applied for the prom. it was a $250 ticket anyway, plus all the other stuff you gotta do/pay for. sooooo not worth it. ended up drunk at 7 am in morning the next day, lol.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
Make it Wurk wrote:

yes I wanted to go... I paid 200 for my ticket... was gonna go with a pretty girl... after party...

it sucked hahaha.

I wsn't THAT pissed about missing the party because I've been to a lot of parties before that.. and after.. so it wasn't that big of a deal.. but I wanted to go to prom.. oh well haha

damn 200 dollars is a lot of dough. Sad

lol wow Ryan; ur school is strict.

and nice Tony; I bet she was pleasantly surprised by that party. bounce
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Damn it hasn't American Pie taught you guys anything? I'm fearful for our generation that already have gone through prom just a couple of years ago. Here's a life lesson coming straight from the mouth of Tony EM. Tony EM says listen to what American Pie has taught us. Tony EM did and that is never go to prom, but always go to the post-prom parties. That's where the real party is. Tony EM giving vital information to the masses since 1989 ya dig?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:45 pm

American Pie sucked after American Wedding.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 pm

TonyEM: Yarmulke wrote:
Damn it hasn't American Pie taught you guys anything? I'm fearful for our generation that already have gone through prom just a couple of years ago. Here's a life lesson coming straight from the mouth of Tony EM. Tony EM says listen to what American Pie has taught us. Tony EM did and that is never go to prom, but always go to the post-prom parties. That's where the real party is. Tony EM giving vital information to the masses since 1989 ya dig?

So you were giving advice as soon as you came out of your mother's womb? Shocked
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 pm

No shit it did, but the first 3 should have embedded some common knowledge on how one should comport themselves in that stage of their lives. Hell yeah SRF I've been running things since before Slick Rick was slick know this.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:24 pm

WTF u guys talking about?

Secondly...prom is pretty fun...

Thirdly....my prom is after spring break...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 pm

@YS - yeah, I also find proms interesting. I'm just pissed off that some kind of sauce spilled on my sleeve that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?   Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anyone like to share their experiences in their own Prom night?
Page 1 of 1