Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** Empty
PostSubject: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:01 pm

From a Wizards Beat Writer, Mike Jones of CSN Washington:

"Arenas receives 30 days in halfway house, two yrs supervised probation, 400 hrs community service."

"Arenas must also must contribute $5,000 to Victim of Violent Crimes Fund. "

Arenas wins the battle to stay out of jail. The Wizards lose once again and will have to make amends with him for sure and voiding is 99% gone as a viable option.

DISCUSS.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:08 pm

The news stories are slowly coming out...

You are either really happy or really angry right now. I am not particularly pleased, but not pissed really.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 am

Just 5000? That is like pocket change to him...

Anyhoo, I guess this is a fair sentence...I mean, what he did was pretty dumb but I dunno if a harsher would have been necessary. So right now, I guess I feel kinda indifferent to this?!
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:52 am

Make it Wurk wrote:
Just 5000? That is like pocket change to him...

Anyhoo, I guess this is a fair sentence...I mean, what he did was pretty dumb but I dunno if a harsher would have been necessary. So right now, I guess I feel kinda indifferent to this?!

Well seems like I am the only one here who cares. I guess the Wizards in just a couple months turned from paper contender to joke to an afterthought
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:21 pm

yes,you are the only one who cares.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Gilbert should feel happy he didn't get any jail time. Wizards should be slamming their heads against a wall now that they can't void his enormous contract. Maybe they can put those two energies together to create a winner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:57 pm

We won't be too bad next year. Arenas+blatche can win a few games! Glad Ga didnt get jail time..too bad this whole thing was blown up to be biger than it actually was. Hope GA' gets back to tweeting.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Yαмαкα wrote:
Gilbert should feel happy he didn't get any jail time. Wizards should be slamming their heads against a wall now that they can't void his enormous contract. Maybe they can put those two energies together to create a winner. Very Happy

We'll have to wait and see. Gilbert plus Thornton plus Blatche plus Howard plus McGee doesn't seem too bad, but then agai

VISA - I don't know if Gil will ever get back to doing tweeting and blogging, at least not as regularly as he used to. I hope he does better, I accept that he'll be on the Wizards again since that's pretty much what's gonna happen barring really crazy things, but at the same time, I am still very disappointed at both him and even the Wizards.

They're now a married couple who want to divorce but won't only because of the financial hardship it would cause on both spouses. We'll see how Ted the marriage counselor will fix this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**   The Sentence is in for Gilbert  **BREAKING NEWS!** Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sentence is in for Gilbert **BREAKING NEWS!**
Page 1 of 1