Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1275

Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded? Empty
PostSubject: Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded?   Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:27 am

First off, I like Big Z, and I am happy that he signed back with the Cavs.

But I don't get why he was hurt and his agent complained about him being a "pawn" in the trade. We all know that he is getting old and is not as productive (a lot of 0 or 1 FG games). Plus they needed somebody at the front court and everybody asked for Varejao who is 10 times better than Z in this season.

All the Cavs did was trade him for a team that needs contract expiring (they planned to sign him back) and then ask him to come back, visit him while he was in NY. Which I think is FAIR.

What do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded?   Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:30 am

It was simply posturing to make it seem like the deal wasn't prearranged.
Back to top Go down

Can somebody explain to me why Zydrunas Ilgauskas is complaining about getting traded?
Page 1 of 1