Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! Empty
PostSubject: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:04 pm

up 14-4 on Wisconsin and still drilling 3's effortlessly

let's see if they can keep it up

Last edited by March Madness on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 pm

dumbass wisconsin...:/
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

ѕкιηηιє вσι wrote:
dumbass wisconsin...:/

Cornell is just beast man

Louis Dale and Ryan Whittman are some beasts so is that 7 footer Jeff Foote

they were drilling 3's like it was nothing. Watched alot of the game Wisconsin played well but Cornell was just too good.

most of their 3's were nothing but the bottom of the net

Man I love watching them play. They pass the ball so well, and they can shoot the living daylights out
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm

wisconsin lost by 20. they did not play well :/
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 pm

I hope Kentucky doesn't play well either...ugh. Although, I gotta admit, I think a Kentucky-Duke game would be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:15 pm

kentucky been rolling so far. i don't really see them losin to cornell.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

ѕкιηηιє вσι wrote:
kentucky been rolling so far. i don't really see them losin to cornell.

Me either. But then, I didn't see Kansas losing to Northern Iowa either. Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! 853558
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:27 am

I think Cornell can grill the Colonel's chicken this weekend. They are basically the home team this week. A lot of locals from the Syracuse area including SU fans will go there just to watch a good tourney and they'll be sympathetic for Cornell, since they're local, and Cornell beating UK means that it's easier for their team to win it all, assuming they take of business on their own end.

Syracuse of course can't play there because in men's tournaments teams can't play in an arena they played more than four or five home games in , and the Carrier Dome is their house. I don't see WVU outlasting both Washington and Cornell in the Elite Eight if Cornell wins. Cornell/WVU or Cornell/Washington will be another George Mason/UConn in terms of home court advantage. That definitely helped the Patriots get to the Final Four, but Mason lucked out in the fact that their Regional Semifinal was against Wichita State which was a cinderella of its own too. If they faced Tennessee, they could have lost, and even if they beat Tennessee, they would likely have been very worn out when they played UConn.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!   Damn these Cornell kids can shoot! Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn these Cornell kids can shoot!
Page 1 of 1