Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four? Empty
PostSubject: Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four?   Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Baylor won it's 1st NCAA tournament in 60 years on Thursday against Sam Houston State

they were bad for many years, and suffered through a shooting of one player to another player, and various scandals

It'd be a great story I think for Baylor to make it out of the South. They have the talent too and an exciting player to watch Lacedarious Dunn and have the Regional Semis and Final in Houston close to home. With Villanova out they have a great shot

After suffering for such a long period, wouldn't Baylor making it be a great story?
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four?   Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:00 pm

The only Baylor team that has somewhat of a chance to make it to the Final Four this year is in the other bracket with their own dipsy doo dunkaroo. The only real tough team in their way would be Tennessee in the Sweet 16 since I don't see Georgetown beating them though I want them to win.

This Baylor team isn't bad, best in quite awhile, but they aren't very tournament savvy and I like Duke in this bracket anyway, perhaps Baylor can get to a Sweet 16 since they play ODU I believe, but I can't see them beating Duke unless they lose to Cal tomorrow (unlikely), and in the Sweet 16, Duke should beat Texas A&M/Purdue.

Then again, my office pool had a three entries with Baylor in the Final Four, and they aren't from Texas. Also, I have a pool with Cornell in the Final Four too out of the three entries I could use!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ

Wouldn't it be a great story for Baylor to get out of the South Region to make the Final Four?
Page 1 of 1