Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans

Go down 
+3
Nick C
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!
Koolish
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans Empty
PostSubject: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Im serious..the Kings have like the best trailers everr!!
That video scares me.

Kings vs Bucks
Predictions.
Why do i even make these threads..when no one posts in them.?
Back to top Go down
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!
College Baller
College Baller
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!

Female Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 pm

I hope the kings kill the bucks i hate the fact that jennings thinks he's hella raw.

when he's not
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm

KALINA LOVES MONTA wrote:
I hope the kings kill the bucks i hate the fact that jennings thinks he's hella raw.

when he's not

dUDE. Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans 433975

AGreeeee.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 pm

He said Sactown smells like cows.???

whatttttttt? Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans 168114
Back to top Go down
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!
College Baller
College Baller
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!

Female Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm

That's hella stupid winscon smells like cows
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:17 pm

[Dollar Day.] wrote:

What an idiot. Everyone know that Sactown smells like cow shit. Not cows.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 pm

lmao..
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Nick C wrote:
[Dollar Day.] wrote:

What an idiot. Everyone know that Sactown smells like cow shit. Not cows.

AYE..
sactown does NOT SMELL LIKE COW SHIT!!
sactown> la im serious..
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm

this game is boring..
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 pm

"sactown> la im serious.."

at smelling like cow shit? I agree.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Nick C wrote:
"sactown> la im serious.."

at smelling like cow shit? I agree.

I was just gonna say something but you know i gotta respect my elders...soooo yah..

but im serious here
Sactown>LA
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 am

evans pretty much gettin handled. jennings going off.

reke 15 points 8 turnovers jennings 31 points 3 turnovers

reke > jennings Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans 260452

poor brandon, shoots well and his teammates (mostly the bench) desert him
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:09 am

stfu skinni boi..
without evans we took the bucks to double OT..
what a tough loss
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:12 am

Tyreke is hurt. Sad
I hope he wont miss any games..

THE REFS SUCKED..
im not trying to make up an excuse or something..just stating the fact
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:21 am

I dont think we should be having ROY award discussions. Tyreke gets it. Period.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 am

[Dollar Day.] wrote:
THE REFS SUCKED..
im not trying to make up an excuse or something..just stating the fact

these two statements do not go together when they come out of Koolish's mouth. Neutral
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 pm

ѕкιηηιє вσι wrote:

desert him? did you see the 4th Q/ OT's?

Jennings had an amazing first half scoring 22.. but the bucks were only up by 2.

2nd half/2 OT's Jennings shot 5-14... and missed the last shot in the first OT to win it and missed a shot in double OT to seal it.... Yeah, the guy really knows how to close a game.

at the end of the 4th Q, the Bucks were down by 9 with 1:43 left to go. Kings win right? nope... did Jennings step up? nope... who did? his teammates.

Jennings misses layup
Ilyasova [bench player] O-rebound
Ilyasova 2 point shot... bucks down 7
John Salmons hits a 3.. bucks down 4
Bogut dunks it... bucks down 2
after 2 kings free throws, slamons hits another 3... bucks down 1
after another 2 kings free throws, Ilyasova hits a three to send it to OT.

End of 1st OT, Jennings misses with 1 second left.... double OT

2nd OT, 110-108 Bucks... Jennings airballs the shit out of a 16 footer, Ilyasova rebounds, passes it to slamons who hits the shot to seal the game.

Ilyasova is the only bench player who got decent minutes in yesterdays game...

so I don't see how his teammates didn't step up when they were the one's who won the game..

and again... I didn't see any double team on Jennings last night... if anything, I saw the kings giving a little space which gave him a chance to knock down a lot of 3's
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
ѕкιηηιє вσι wrote:

desert him? did you see the 4th Q/ OT's?

Jennings had an amazing first half scoring 22.. but the bucks were only up by 2.

2nd half/2 OT's Jennings shot 5-14... and missed the last shot in the first OT to win it and missed a shot in double OT to seal it.... Yeah, the guy really knows how to close a game.

at the end of the 4th Q, the Bucks were down by 9 with 1:43 left to go. Kings win right? nope... did Jennings step up? nope... who did? his teammates.

Jennings misses layup
Ilyasova [bench player] O-rebound
Ilyasova 2 point shot... bucks down 7
John Salmons hits a 3.. bucks down 4
Bogut dunks it... bucks down 2
after 2 kings free throws, slamons hits another 3... bucks down 1
after another 2 kings free throws, Ilyasova hits a three to send it to OT.

End of 1st OT, Jennings misses with 1 second left.... double OT

2nd OT, 110-108 Bucks... Jennings airballs the shit out of a 16 footer, Ilyasova rebounds, passes it to slamons who hits the shot to seal the game.

Ilyasova is the only bench player who got decent minutes in yesterdays game...

so I don't see how his teammates didn't step up when they were the one's who won the game..

and again... I didn't see any double team on Jennings last night... if anything, I saw the kings giving a little space which gave him a chance to knock down a lot of 3's

Good job. Cool

And ryan...did you see that travel by jennings..?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 pm

that was posted during the 4th quarter....

1-2
1-4
1-5 the bench's shooting when i posted.

ur really gonna count jennings 72 foot shot against him? u said u saw them give him space, so u must have watched the game? how did u not know that it was a prayer? Neutral

and jennings assisted salmons big three and was the facilitator offensively. if jennings didn't get in the lane and draw the defense to him (instead of the rebound) ilyasova doesn't score there. bogut's dunk i believe also came of of brandon driving then kicking to salmons who quickly hit bogut :/

the bench had been terrible until that point and bogut was shooting under 50% until the end of the game as he finished at exactly 50%. as well as salmons played late he still finished under 50%. as you said ilysova had 2 big buckets toward the end of the game. he had 3 total :/

notice the fukking time of my post. they did play great in that final minute and half of regulation and then ot. had they up until that point? NO. had he had to carry the load offensively? YES. stfu, seriously.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:04 pm

I didn't count the 75 foot shot... soo....

and jennings was the one passing the ball.. MUCH easier than hitting a 3..

there was 58 minutes of game play... 5 bucks bench players played... one played 4 minutes, one played 6 minutes, one played 13 minutes... how is that enough playing time to make an impact?

Jonh salmons had the biggest impact for the bucks yesterday. Not only did he hit big shot after big shot, he shut down Evans.... while Udrih had 26/9

and I havent been biased with Jennings all year. In the beginning of the year, I said Jennings should win ROY and he played a lot better than I thought he would play.. I also said I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped from 25 PPG 43% to 18 PPG 41%... so I actually I was giving him more credit than he deserved... and when he start playing like shit, it took me about 2 months to post something about it.... but everyone who is a fan of him continues to say that he is the reason that bucks are winning...
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Nenadidas wrote:

there was 58 minutes of game play... 5 bucks bench players played... one played 4 minutes, one played 6 minutes, one played 13 minutes... how is that enough playing time to make an impact?

Jonh salmons had the biggest impact for the bucks yesterday. Not only did he hit big shot after big shot, he shut down Evans.... while Udrih had 26/9

and I havent been biased with Jennings all year. In the beginning of the year, I said Jennings should win ROY and he played a lot better than I thought he would play.. I also said I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped from 25 PPG 43% to 18 PPG 41%... so I actually I was giving him more credit than he deserved... and when he start playing like shit, it took me about 2 months to post something about it.... but everyone who is a fan of him continues to say that he is the reason that bucks are winning...

notice how i put 3 bench players numbers...

a point guard creates, and he created. i guess u don't know what his job in the offense is. don't say oh salmons hit the three and jennings just passed. jennings was 8-13 from three, which is just sick. and the reason they back off so much? his speed. thats where he draws a second player. when he attacks he always sees a sf/sg coming over to help.

he shouldn't have had to shoulder the load offensively, but he did, and its only right that the rest of his team showed up at the end of the game. jennings must have been playing horrible defense to have a +14 (highest of the game). no, he actually stayed in front of udrih, while he went right past ridnour (-10).

and nenad. idk what changed, but u said he shud be benched. and not at any point during this season, has that been a valid point. plus u supported it so strongly in ur thread, that u must believe. just dont know why...

but ur right, jennings almost cost them the game, and the bench won it for them Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans 260452
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:23 pm

ѕкιηηιє вσι wrote:
Nenadidas wrote:

a point guard creates, and he created. i guess u don't know what his job in the offense is. don't say oh salmons hit the three and jennings just passed. jennings was 8-13 from three, which is just sick. and the reason they back off so much? his speed. thats where he draws a second player. when he attacks he always sees a sf/sg coming over to help.

he shouldn't have had to shoulder the load offensively, but he did, and its only right that the rest of his team showed up at the end of the game. jennings must have been playing horrible defense to have a +14 (highest of the game). no, he actually stayed in front of udrih, while he went right past ridnour (-10).

and nenad. idk what changed, but u said he shud be benched. and not at any point during this season, has that been a valid point. plus u supported it so strongly in ur thread, that u must believe. just dont know why...

but ur right, jennings almost cost them the game, and the bench won it for them Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans 260452

A point guard does create.. or is supposed to. shooting it 28 times and having 8 assists in 45 minutes? he should be passing a lot more than that.. esp. when his teammates are actually hitting their shots.

and I said Jennings played amazing in the first half didn't I?

When did Jennings start to struggle? end of the game..

when did Udrih start to score? end of the game..

and yeah... they gave him space cuz of his speed... and do you know how he used that speed when it was 110-108? he blew past udrih and was on his way to the basket.. then turned around ran back and shot a turn around fade away 16 footer which he airballed...
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
ѕкιηηιє вσι wrote:
Nenadidas wrote:

A point guard does create.. or is supposed to. shooting it 28 times and having 8 assists in 45 minutes? he should be passing a lot more than that.. esp. when his teammates are actually hitting their shots.

and I said Jennings played amazing in the first half didn't I?

When did Jennings start to struggle? end of the game..

when did Udrih start to score? end of the game..

and yeah... they gave him space cuz of his speed... and do you know how he used that speed when it was 110-108? he blew past udrih and was on his way to the basket.. then turned around ran back and shot a turn around fade away 16 footer which he airballed...

nobody was hitting their shots for most of the game, they did in the end. of course he is going to have a lot of shot attempts. his real shooting percentage? clearly above 50% because of all the threes. he pulled back on the shot because they closed on him, like they always do, and again because he made the defense move, his teammates were able to grab an offensive board. too bad they didn't get open before that...which they had trouble with all game.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

so it's safe to say that if jennings is off from 3 he's gonna suck period because he can't do anything inside of the three point line right?

and no shit they're gonna close in on him... if he gets passed his defender, they're not gonna give him an open lay-up..

but what does jennings decide to do? no pass it or try drawing a foul... he runs away from that defender to shoot a stupid shot that couls have cost his team the game if the Kings got that rebound.

and they didn't have trouble with it all game.. in the first half, it was all Jennings for the bucks.. second half... jennings didn't really do much.. It was salmons/bogut and Ily
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:50 pm

their offense in the second half wasn't very good :/

third quarter: 35 points in 22 minutes until the final two minutes.

yah jennings need to work on finishing at the basket, but to say he was costing the game is ludacris. he was the only guy playing even close to well in the first 46 minutes of the game, then the bucks turned it on. he hit the shot that put them up 4 and sealed it. great game by jennings, and at the time of my post, which u had a problem with, the bucks team was below average and the bench was awful.

so end. Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans 260452
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans   Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh shit! Jennings vs Evans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next