Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?

Go down 
+8
brownie13
BNB
lozan :)
cbi
KD35
YS
J
YK (Alive)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

I go to school like in 2 weeks and i am going to Middle School! YAY!!
but...can you guys say some stuff like...don't take drugs or somethin?

Because I heard in middle school, there's going to be a lot of pressuring and stuff Sad

soo.....can you say some "words of encouragement" to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13

AuthorMessage

Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Huh?? your going to be in middle school?
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 pm

J wrote:
YK(YK is PREZ) wrote:
J wrote:
2 weeks, this is my last Monday of summer, and I am busy all week.

oh really? What are you doing thats sooo buzy?

see THAT's FUNNY lol jk
No offense, how is that funny? haha.

Today, I did community service like all day.
I have to help because tomorrow is freshman orientation at my school, and I have to be one of the tour guides and mentors, and I have to wait in a huge line, because tomorrow is laptop pickup,... then I have work wed-Sat, and it's tax free weekend here in Texas.

it wasnt supposed to be funny. Didnt you read "JK"
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Mamba wrote:
Huh?? your going to be in middle school?

yea y?
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 pm

YS wrote:
YK(YK is PREZ) wrote:
YS....what if you already did? Embarassed

Then that sucks loll

i didnt get a wedgie at elementary school...I WAS the one giving wedgies jk
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 pm

well...It's my 1st year too, but I'm in the same school.

And oh yeah, b!tches, for me school starts in 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Just be yourself and don't be fake.
Because in the long run, you will become more respected among your peers for being yourself than for being someone you are not. Get involved in school activities, focus on your studies, and don't let peer pressure get to you because you will regret it greatly later on.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 pm

The Big Diesel wrote:
well...It's my 1st year too, but I'm in the same school.

And oh yeah, b!tches, for me school starts in 3 weeks

that's very mean Sad
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 pm

thank you spurs raptors fan

thx
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Don't pour milk on other people's heads at lunch.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 am

Raza wrote:
Don't pour milk on other people's heads at lunch.

haha raza...What if you already do that?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

YK(Nerds need some love) wrote:
haha raza...What if you already do that?

Then don't do it again, otherwise crazy British girls will go after you
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 am

haha raza
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 am

Good luck with middle school YK...its totaly different from Elementary school and theres going to be bullies.....and if they come after you just give them a backhand Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 am

And you get your own locker, and more than 1 teacher.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 am

And plus you go to the cafeteria to eat instead of the same classroom. You also will connect emotionally with other girls
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 am

And if they tell you to put your pencil in their cap eraser, don't take out your pencil
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 am

Or else you will be dealing with a whole of nagging from the other girls and thats when the teacher gets involved
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 am

But most important, just have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 am

And not get caught up in the popularity contest they have. Because it becomes useless
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 am

And make fun of every Lebron fan you see.

You should do that outside of school too
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 am

Because your a Kobe fan and they will respect you because
they know who won the NBA Championship
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am

Whoa, I never said anything about being a Kobe fan. I just said make fun of Lebron fans haha.

You are allowed to pour milk on their heads
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:47 am

No your not allowed to Pour milk on their heads
or you will get suspended LOL
Refrain from beating up the Kids Laughing
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 pm

thank you kb24

@ Raza...what if you pee in the teacher's desk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?   Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys have anything positive to say to YK going to Middle School?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2