Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?

Go down 
+10
Chosen One
MC-dizzle
King Of NJ
J
YS
cbi
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
brownie13
Darko
Straight Edge Bluntness
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AriXd16BCPbAsBt78PBDK8_4DH1G;_ylv=3?qid=20100317120129AAsCNJW

Yeah, JM is kinda jocking on Dirk (again) in this question but I found this to be an interesting read actually. Any thoughts/opinions/questions surrounding this?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:49 pm

I'm sooooooooo over JM and Dirk.

I wish JM would just come out and reveal himself as Mark Cuban.

JM has Bball knowledge... but... his biggest flaw is that he thinks no one gives Dirk any attention or credit. Really thats just people who don't like Dirk. The same ones that crapped on Kobe until he got a ring (after getting three aldready), yet they still talk shit about Bryant. Or crap on LBJ for not winning one and so on and so on... Basically anyone else that isn't on their team.

Who gives a shit?

If I defended Kobe Bryant for every stupid question posted on Y!A about him I probably would've been fired from my job a long time ago. Because I would have no time for work... or sleep for that matter.

No one pays much attention to Duncan either and I know Duncan is great (Duh... 4 rings). I know Dirk is great too.... My problem is that JM doesn't let you have an opinion/answer on a site that is meant for asking a questions and getting answers... you are asking a question JM. People answer it. Some (like myself) aren't even rude about it. But I'm a Laker fan and in his eyes that automatically makes me a bandwagon fan (which pisses me off).

That's part of my problem with him. I'm a Laker fan. I would like to see if JM stayed a Maverick fan if Dirk left. I don't think he would. If Kobe was traded I'd be pissed, but I'd still be a Laker fan. I've actually been critical of Bryant many many many times... I'll give anyone $20 to find JM saying anything critical of Dirk.

And he really, really, really doesn't like my opinions... and thats with me never once saying anything actually insulting about Dirk until he pisses me off.

Plus when JM writes it's all excuses and "if's"

If Dirk had this... If Dirk had that...

Well he doesn't have this or that. Maybe he does this year... maybe he doesn't.

Just think if the Mavs had never let go of that 2-0 lead and Dirk won a ring. Well guess what? All of his "he's never played with a dominate inside pressense", junk wouldn't matter... basically his whole theory would be shot to shit. He'd still get the same treatment he gets now for not winning another one. People hate other players for their success and for their personalities. Duncan has won 4!!! Yet he's hardly talked about.

Plain and simple, JM just doesn't like people talking about his favorite player in a negative light and for not seeing the "greatness of Dirk".

For that he loses all crediblity to me.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm

lol I remember Jamaican Man started to hate Nick C when Nick got him with a few facts in an argument one time

I respect him but that was funny
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Nick Win Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Jamaican Man has had me blocked since I caught him stalking some girl and posted embarrassing questions about him for 3 hours. God I used to be bored. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:07 pm

YS wrote:
I just logged out of my account...and then clicked it lol..

I did it in the first place

I'm smart
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 pm

JM's funny because he has many of those 'if' things...hah

He's got good knowlege for basketball but to consider Dirk beeing better then Russell,Kareem,Bird,Magic,Shaq,Duncan and to consider Dirk as #2 of all time it's just funny...

He just has many of those 'if' and he can't win an argument againt Nick or anyone...

But he does make a point when he says if Dirk had a guy like Shaq he would still average like 30 ppg while Shaq averaging 30 ppg and both having many assists.

But once again he just cannot accept critics about his fave player
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Mr Winner and Defense wrote:
YS wrote:
I just logged out of my account...and then clicked it lol..
I'm smart
yes you are Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 497816
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:26 pm

I am

you believe in what ever you want....
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 pm

even if you are you dont have to say it, thats what smart people do Wink
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Hahah ok

Smile

Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 260452
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?   Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something interesting I found on YA...thoughts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2