Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! Empty
PostSubject: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm

down 68-66 with 2.2 seconds left Evan Turner dribbled it down floor and just in front of half court floated a 3 at the buzzer and drained it

incredible shot

I think the best player in the country(imo) made a huge play.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 pm

What a beast shot, i still don't get how they didn't deny him the ball before he crossed mid court.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 pm

I agree with you Abdi, Michigan's defense on that play was drawn up horribly.

They let Turner catch the ball at midcourt and get a shot off

they should've put better pressure on the pass and made it harder to shoot
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm

lol, it's going to comeback and haunt them forever. It just doesnt make sense to leave the opposing best player wide open like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

that was a sick shot.

I hope ET isn't a bust when he goes to the NBA... he's one of the few OSU players I have ever liked
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
that was a sick shot.

I hope ET isn't a bust when he goes to the NBA... he's one of the few OSU players I have ever liked

Agreed.

He's projected as high as #1 to #3. The guy has tons of skill. Good height and decent bounce. Roll that up with a pretty good Bball I.Q. and you got a player.

People slept on Michael Redd (i liked him and Scoonie Penn at OU) who I knew would be a good pro (injuries aside). Turner is getting some major hype. I hope it translates to the NBA.

I do't care who you are... a shot under pressure from 37 ft is impressive. It's not like the defense allowed him to shoot it from 22 feet... 37 ft to win the game. Wow.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 pm

If Turner had LeBron's size.. I think he could have been a LeBronish kind of player. He can pass, rebound, score and has a good bball IQ like you said. But he isn't as big as LeBron and is kinda undersized to play SF in the NBA.. so he's gonna be a SG/SF... if he improves his outside shot past 20 feet... he's gonna be real good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!   Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Turner hits a 37 footer at the buzzer for Ohio State to beat Michigan in the Big 10 tournament 1st Round! WHAT A SHOT!
Page 1 of 1