Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

You killed my mother hahahahaha

Go down 
+3
No Longer DEAD
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
EM:)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

You killed my mother hahahahaha Empty
PostSubject: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 am

Hahahahahaha I just came back from seeing Wolfman on free movie night and damn it was so awful it was actually funny. The dialogue sucked, there was no plot, and character development was shoddy. I can't believe an actor as great as Anthony Hopkins can ever agree to be in such filth. Anyways, it was hilariously bad. So many moments that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 am

I laughed too.

Esp. the part where the two wolves fought. too funny.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:51 am

Taylor Lautner should've been in it You killed my mother hahahahaha 247868
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:53 am

lol, i thought this might be an odd movie. never really liked benicio (spelling?) del toro
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 am

jade XD wrote:
I laughed too.

That scene was hilarious hahaha...So many funny scenes, like in the beginning you have a dude alone in the woods holding a lantern and the 1st words he says are, "show yourself". I mean those are some pretty bad choice of words and he exposed himself big time there. I mean it sounded like he wanted someone to expose themselves to him alone in the woods.

Also the scene that he died lol. Before that he was pinned on Emily Blunt's character and she's like you know me it's me Gwen and suddenly the monster has a conscious and it was just so awkward cause he was breathing heavily on her. And then when he decided to kill the townspeople and she knew she had to kill him when she shot him the death was so corny. He just says Gwen and his head drops seconds later.

Or how about that one time when that guy was just standing there and all of a sudden wolfman comes out of nowhere in a flash and tackles him to the ground. Or how about the schmeagle looking Indian boy that lived in the caves of the Hindu Kush. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 am

Okay then i won't go watch that movie then : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 am

No watch it it's so bad it's good for a good laugh. Although, I would much rather have seen Valentine's Day. Everyone seems to be in that movie. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 am

Tony Platano Con Salami wrote:
jade XD wrote:
I laughed too.

That scene was hilarious hahaha...So many funny scenes, like in the beginning you have a dude alone in the woods holding a lantern and the 1st words he says are, "show yourself". I mean those are some pretty bad choice of words and he exposed himself big time there. I mean it sounded like he wanted someone to expose themselves to him alone in the woods.

Also the scene that he died lol. Before that he was pinned on Emily Blunt's character and she's like you know me it's me Gwen and suddenly the monster has a conscious and it was just so awkward cause he was breathing heavily on her. And then when he decided to kill the townspeople and she knew she had to kill him when she shot him the death was so corny. He just says Gwen and his head drops seconds later.

Or how about that one time when that guy was just standing there and all of a sudden wolfman comes out of nowhere in a flash and tackles him to the ground. Or how about the schmeagle looking Indian boy that lived in the caves of the Hindu Kush. Hahahaha

LMAO!! "show yourself" made me laugh too.

And that's so true about him having a conscious. The entire movie he goes around tearing ppl apart but she's able to get through to him lol.

The Indian boy omg. Why was he balding? He had the longest hair on the sides of his head but the top was bald. And what was he? lol. He didn't look like a wolf, he was a grey creature/person.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 am

Valentine's day was great i loved it : )

i might go watch that movie you are talking about lol
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 am

I know Jade and apparently his dad and him didn't get along. Well that was obvious but they did a poor job in showing why. The character development was so terrible. I mean you can see it in the relationship between the wolf and his love interest. I mean right when the movie started you knew that they were going to fall for another. They didn't do a good job developing the characters or the relationship. They just rushed into it and it was all so easy to call. I mean you can sense it in the letter to open up the movie with she's never even seen the guy in her life and just knew he was her deceased bf's estranged brother and she might as well have written, "come here my brother is missing have my babies." I mean gosh.....That Indian boy was creepy I know he was some gray looking thing I don't know why exactly that screams wolfman when it bites you hahaha.

As for V-Day: Jessica Alba (You killed my mother hahahahaha 126814), Kathy Bates (hilarious), Patrick Dempsey (pretty chill dude), Jamie Foxx (chill dude as well), Jennifer Garner (talented and pretty), Topher Grace (cool), Bradley Cooper (ehh), Anne Hathaway ( You killed my mother hahahahaha 126814), Ashton Kutcher (I like Ashton I don't care what his haters say I live my life by Dude Where's My Car), Queen Latifah (funny), Taylor Lautner ( :upset:), George Lopez (funny), Julia Roberts ( You killed my mother hahahahaha 126814 older woman), Taylor Swift. How the hell does it have all these people. Good casting.....

It reminded me of the movie Clash, another movie with everybody and how the characters well crashed into one another.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 am

lol V-day again amazing but Swift can't act for crap.... uhhh now i know why they gave her bad reviews
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:40 am

Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway :inlove:

And Julia Roberts is both a great actress and still attractive at what 40. That's why she's been a leading lady all of these years...

Anyways, I like movies like that when they have a lot of characters and fit them into the movie beautifully. V-Day did this. Movies that I recommend to you that are similar to V-Day are Crash, The Departed, and NY I Love You. All of these movies had a hell of a lot of people in them and they incorporated them into the plot beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 am

And Julia Roberts is both a great actress and still attractive at what 40. That's why she's been a leading lady all of these years...

Anyways, I like movies like that when they have a lot of characters and fit them into the movie beautifully. V-Day did this. Movies that I recommend to you that are similar to V-Day are Crash, The Departed, and NY I Love You. All of these movies had a hell of a lot of people in them and they incorporated them into the plot beautifully.

Time to stroke the monkey?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:44 am

Hahaha wow...awkward post there Smile
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

🤢

cochinos.
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Hahaha wow...awkward post there Smile

Well it seems like you are in lust with these women, thought it would be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 am

Well that movie He's just not that in to you has a bunch of actors too so that movie you might like
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 am

LeBron=2009/2010 MVP wrote:

ROFL, dude you just made my day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 am

KOBE wrote:
LeBron=2009/2010 MVP wrote:

ROFL, dude you just made my day.

I feel accomplished Cool
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:50 am

ROFL I'm dying of laughter. too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 am

I liked He's Just Not That Into You as well good call.

You should also try Melinda & Melinda Janet....Great...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother hahahahaha   You killed my mother hahahahaha Empty

Back to top Go down

You killed my mother hahahahaha
Page 1 of 1