Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Another YA question relating to RBT

Go down 
+2
YS
King Of NJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Another YA question relating to RBT Empty
PostSubject: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:48 pm

I asked a question....but it has nothing to do with RBT
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:53 pm

oh yea and I just invited Khai too
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:55 pm

and Mamba just signed
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:57 pm

ok, Jamaican man's Avatar is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 pm

SK put it down
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 pm

HAHAHAAH

i dont even know that guy who asked the Q and I was one of the users he respected???
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 pm

He's on my contact list so I know him

but wierd he'd be mad we left YA lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:10 pm

that is like the second time I have seen him hahah

maybe he just saw me a lot....
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:20 pm

"Why do you people think this is a damn popularity contest???

Just talk basketball. Who cares who leaves or not.

EDIT: Yeah you do have a point. i see what u mean. They act like this site is that bad that they have to run and make a new one. they act as if they are being harassed and bullied. Its pretty silly.

edit: i mean some people take this too seriously. i mean just talk ball, so what if a few silly users copy accounts and cause a disturbance."
-Jamaican Man

LMAO
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm

You noticed that too CAguy?

I was actually laughing. I think you and I have the exact same brain. I'm a cashier too.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:29 pm

J wrote:

I was actually laughing. I think you and I have the exact same brain. I'm a cashier too.

Man...that was so funny. "It's pretty silly...so what if a few silly users copy accounts and cause a disturbance." From Jamaican Man? Oh, it doesn't get much better than that...maybe that'll be my new signature...

Alright! Cashier whooo! And we both like the Mavs! Very Happy I mean, I won't lie, Lakers will always be my favorites, but this is one year I wouldn't be too mad if the Mavs beat them in the playoffs, because that would give Kidd, Marion, and Dirk a great shot at a ring, and I think all three deserve it.
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm

CAguystukinNC (Geek) wrote:
J wrote:

Man...that was so funny. "It's pretty silly...so what if a few silly users copy accounts and cause a disturbance." From Jamaican Man? Oh, it doesn't get much better than that...maybe that'll be my new signature...

Alright! Cashier whooo! And we both like the Mavs! Very Happy I mean, I won't lie, Lakers will always be my favorites, but this is one year I wouldn't be too mad if the Mavs beat them in the playoffs, because that would give Kidd, Marion, and Dirk a great shot at a ring, and I think all three deserve it.
WORD TO BIG BIRD!
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 pm

J wrote:
CAguystukinNC (Geek) wrote:
J wrote:

WORD TO BIG BIRD!

Okay, what does 'WORD TO BIG BIRD' mean lol? You said that in another thread when I expressed my optimism about RBT. And SK22 quickly downgraded you to Little Bird.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another YA question relating to RBT   Another YA question relating to RBT Empty

Back to top Go down

Another YA question relating to RBT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Off-Topic :: General Talk-
Jump to: