Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Official Bracketology Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Official Bracketology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Bracketology Thread   Official Bracketology Thread EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

post your thoughts on the bracket and thoughts on your teams seedings here weekly
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Official Bracketology Thread   Official Bracketology Thread EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 pm

My teams

Rutgers-OUT
UNC-OUT

Georgia Tech- a #5 seed in the East region would face #12 seed George Mason in the 1st Round who they played and beat already although it was close in the San Juan Tip Off Classic. If they were to win they would play #4 Temple.vs.#13 UTEP winner, and if they were to advance to the Sweet 16 they'd get a shot at #1 seeded Villanova.

I'd be satisfied with this seed and potential opponents and would like the chances to get to the Sweet 16 had it started today
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Official Bracketology Thread   Official Bracketology Thread EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 pm

as for the field, the Pac 10 is so horrible that there's no way a 12-9 Arizona team should make the Tourney, I think the Pac 10 has been watered down to a 1 bid league with how atrocious it's been

I don't think Maryland has done enough to get in either.

Illinois and Seton Hall(due to their wins over Pitt and Louisville*whos after them*) should get the nod for the Tourney over Arizona and Maryland, that's my thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Bracketology Thread   Official Bracketology Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Bracketology Thread
Page 1 of 1