Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! Empty
PostSubject: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 pm

With the smoothest flow aren't I? I got another one btw. Not the same as last times, but not that bad either. Wanna hear?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:19 pm

lol, go ahead.
let's hear ur stuff.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Again another random thread lol Smile

Sure why not let me hear something lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Okay, but let me just say there might be some use of the "N" word. I'm gonna bleep it out and I'm no bigot and would never use it in a derogatory context nor do I use the word all that much for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Alright.
Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Ahem....

N****, I'm the champ! Call me young Peyton Manning.
Got your p**** ass cryin like Dakota Fanning.
I'm the illest flowa on da grid. Ya bitch need my help I must assist, like Jason Kidd.
Holla at ya boy I keeps it real gudda.
Throwin up the DDP call me the diamond cutta.
Throw the bread on the table and drink some wine.
Sit back and relax, cuz its the end of time.
Stare down the barrel. Hear the click then the booom.
Rest in peace you've left the room.
What's done is done too late to rewrite.
But who is the author?... Anthony Delight
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! 218417

Nice tony : )
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 pm

I hate Jason Kidd with a passion. His name just popped up when I was writing it. I would be more than happy to replace him, but don't know of any other name that can assist and fits in well with my rhyme flow. Can any of you help?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 pm

That was good dude.
You got sick lyrics my man.

lol, I suck at these things...but although you detest Kidd and all, I think it fits fine.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 pm

I got 3 raps that I've written. For some reason I'm good with raps, but I suck at poetry. I'm not to fond of poetry although it can be said rap leaves one with a poetic message. Thing is I'm not good at poetry. I can understand it, but I don't like it all too much. Must be all the regulations found in poetry and how a haiku must be written in such and such way and a limmerick should be written in another way. I'm not that kind of writer,I guess.

Anyways, I'm thinking of expanding my raps, movie ideas, and stories I've written to one day include them in my manifesto. A story of my life, so to speak. It will be in bookstores nearest you one of these days, so keep a lookout. I may have said too much cause there's this secret society that wants to clean me in the worst way possible because they think my manifesto will infect the public with poison. When it would do anything but. That will also be in the story don't you worry. Wanna hear my 3rd rap it's a work in progress?
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Well i always found Rap like you said leaving a poetic message . Also i consider songs and rap a form of poetry , hey you did a great rap . I have the opposite problem of you i can write decent poems but i can't write a rap.

I would love to hear your 3rd rap Smile
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Haha, be sure to send me a free copy of that book when it comes out. Razz
and yeah, I was never good at writing poetry/raps; I am just not a creative person at all, lol.

and sure, let's hear this one as well.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm better..but ok..
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Ima G like the 7th letter in the alphabet.
Keep money on deck lets Bet like B.E.T. I gotta flow from outerspace call it E.T.
My team so strong like I played for S-A-N A-N-TO-N.
When I go to the clubs all honey's just faint. I make it rain, make it rain, makeit hurricane.
So far, I'm the best u otha rappers lame in love with music thats y they call me A+ Music.
Your beats that u call meat son it's overdone. Play My Music, said by A+Music.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Dude, you should go on Freestyle Friday on 106 & Park and showcase your rhymes. You're pretty good at this.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Yeah I guess hahaha. I had the Spurs in mind in this one SRF as if you hadn't already figured out lol. I have a bit of a B.Rabbit from 8 Mile problem though. I'm really good in writing lyrics, but when it comes to presenting them a lot of people are better than me. I jumble up things if put on the spot. That's me in a lot of things though. I do my best thinking inside the innermost confines of my brain and on paper. When it comes out, especially in front of large crowds, like that of public speaking. It can either go really well, but hardly ever has the same meaning. Or it can go really wrong. It all depends. For my career though public speaking is somewhat important, so I've been going to a psychiatrist to try and fix this.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Well good luck with everything Tony : )

Last edited by Janet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Thank you Janet.., Smile
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:14 pm

SRF not only would I let you know when my book is in stores nearest you, but I'll even do you one better. I'll give you a special copy. With my autograph and everything and a nice little tidbit written in your honor. That would be a huge honor and worth a pretty penny. If I had to put a figure on it. My book with my own personal message would be worth near the net worth of 45,000 that's a lot of lira, as the Italians once said Smile. It will be the manifesto of legends and you can show your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and the children of their children will hear of you knowing who I am and will be utterly impressed with your history ergo their family history. Ya dig?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm

lol, I liked the Spurs reference; that was awesome Very Happy

and sweet...I dig, I will hold you to that Tony; I want that special copy of that book. Razz
wait a minute, you are not good with public speaking? You seem like that type that would excel in that department.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 pm

I don't know why. I'm not shy at all. And in my personal life I do a lot of crazy stuff that a shy chap wouldn't be caught dead doing. It's just when I'm around large crowds for some reason thoughts in my head get all jumbled and such. Or maybe my accent is hard to understand in the sense of being put up on the podium of public speaking goes. People have said, I have a really decipherable Jersey accent that also sounds like a bit of Tony Montana being that I have Cuban roots and a somewhat deep voice. I dunno what it is, but for some reason I can't get it all together when I'm speaking to larger crowds. I have no problem speaking and debating in more personal settings and with an abundance of dinner guests, but for some reason I can't talk on stage as well. And the most awkward part of it all is I talk better with people I hardly know than that of the people I know real well. I'm just an island all in of myself hahaha.

And no worries SRF I will be sure to make good on my promise. Only if you protect that manifesto just as much one would protect a genuine living/breathing infant of any kind human or dog. Every ten years I will check up on the welfare of the manifesto to see if it was indeed placed in the right hands lol.

On a different subject all together. OMG haha. I put Shaggy's Luv Me, Luv Me song as my ringback and my mom just called me and heard the line: "Luv Me, Luve Me, Luve Me, Sex Machine!!! Lol, she was not a fan of it let me tell you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm

That is understandable. Public speaking can be scary styll. Often in social situation involving large groups, I am the one that is most likely to sit there in the background and listen instead of being the centre of attention. And when speaking to a large crowd/in large group settings, my speech impediment comes out a bit and I start to stutter, lol. Oh, so how is it going with the psychiatrist...making progress?

and no worries Tony, I will keep that book in a safe place so each time you check up on it...you will be assured that the book is being properly taken care of. Razz

LOL! Did your mom yell at you? Haha, that reminds me of a time when my mom was going through my mp3 randomly and heard "I Wanna Sex You Up" on it...she was very pleased, not...haha.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Color Me Badd, the band name could have made matters even worse. Cause Color Me Badd can refer to certain undertones pertaining to a specific nature that would be death to a mother's ears hahahaha. Yep my mom was like OMG what if someone important, like a representative from a college that you are looking to transfer into hears all that? I'm like they'll be pleasantly surprised mom what else lol.

And thank you for your promise of taking care of my book in the near future SRF Smile. I think I'm making progress. I'm not put in the situation of public speaking all that much any more, so it's hard to tell. But, I'm hopeful that it will all pan out when I am put in that situation. Profs. either love me or hate me though lol. Cause I am prone to cutting them off and making them look bad by correcting them for certain slip ups or they thank me for it and reward me with praise for knowing my stuff. I've never been all that good in knowing my social cues when it comes to the world of academia. I guess it's cause I've always been a introverted learner. But, oh well I hide this quite well and a lot of Profs. do take to me for some reason. I know I can be rude to them at times, but I can't really help it.

I'm the exact opposite with my friends and when placed in a social enviroment to a certain extent. I still have introverted feelings in certain cases. Yet, I hide it well and people say I have a way with people and interacting/socializing with people. Even if I do not particularly like someone I have a way of hiding it quite well so that they won't even know. I'm weird like that I guess.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

You think you can rap tony? well check this...right off the brain..i'll call it "whats good?" :

Wats good lil nigga huh?what popin nigga,nigga huh? whats fly fly lil bitch bitch nigga huh? whats gud muthafucka huh? aye...aye...aye...aye..ok...ook.....ok...listen yo Call me "dick nigga" ima call you " bitch nigga" ur girl call me her personal "clit nigga"..aye..what it is baby boi huh? what it is faggy nigga huh? what it do big partna huh? what it do boss bra huh? yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh Im so carolina and ima write a book called "#1 stunna"..aye..what it is lil parta huh? what it do bitch nigga,huh? where you be lil nigga huh? who you fuckin wit faggot,HUh? Where you be muvafucka ,huh? what u do lil nigga aye? what it be bitch nigga huh? Ima kkk ya like da klu klax klan ima fuck yo mom in da back of my van...Aye what it be lil parta huih? how you grindin lil nigga aye? what you do boss parta huuuh? how you livin ll bitch nigga,huh? ima date yoy sista and rape da prime minister, ima boss like da nigga big hoss....aye where you is lil nigga faggy bitch,huh? why yyou frontin lil bitch nigga? where you reppin lil faggot huh? you reppin DC,huh? you reppin Largo,uh? you reppin suitland,huh? naaaahhh i aint think soooo..yo im V im boss like 3 you can muthafuckin find me on buchanan street all fuckin day..gotta my dadys gun so get outta the way..hey...what it is lil nigga ,huh? how you been lil bitch nigga? huh?
I dont claim no colors but i do claim your bitch tell her she can suck my dick and beat my meat till a skeet all ova dem muthafuckin sheets biiitccch.....what it is lil partna huh?what it do kinfolk nigga?huh?
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Ahhhhhhh American's and their rap songs, i can't rap if my life depended on it. Nice rap anyway Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!   Im the best rapper up in this -----!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im the best rapper up in this -----!!!
Page 1 of 1