Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?

Go down 
+8
Teh Big O'reilly
J
Straight Edge Bluntness
cbi
Saeed
BNB
YS
KD35
12 posters
AuthorMessage

I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? Empty
PostSubject: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:37 pm

What a day that will be lol.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm

haha thats cool

my mom,her twin, and her twins husband all have the same birthday hahaha
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Rock RC on
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 pm

YS wrote:
Rock RC on

?????????
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Rock On [DUDE] wrote:
YS wrote:
Rock RC on

?????????

I don't know what I meant either....
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

lmfao ys
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:42 pm

I realized that to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Haha rock RC on. Too much to drink YS? lol. Durantula, that's trippy lol.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 pm

I noticed that too lol
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 pm

LOL! Are you guys like high/drunk or something. Razz

Thanks for pointing that out RC; have any crazy birthday plans?
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 pm

RC [You better get ready] wrote:
Haha rock RC on. Too much to drink YS? lol. Durantula, that's trippy lol.

No....but I'm high though....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Nah not this year man, how about you? Getting on the booze? lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Maybe they had some of your "special cake"

hahaha!!!

sorry.. you always say something that goes good with it
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Durantula- The ReaL DeaL wrote:
haha thats cool

You mom has twin husbands?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 pm

J wrote:
Durantula- The ReaL DeaL wrote:
haha thats cool

You mom has twin husbands?

No, his mom is a drug addict, that's why he turned out liking that special cake of Spurs Raptors Fan that Rock On just mentioned (it has weed in it).
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Rock On [MEESE] wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Maybe they had some of your "special cake"

hahaha!!!

sorry.. you always say something that goes good with it

LOLOLOL! It's all good. I guess sometimes I make it too easy for you sometimes, hahaha.

And RC, I don't have much planned so far except for going out to a few restaurants here and there. Nah, I won't get plastered...I actually wanna remember what I did on my birthday, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Lol this is turning into an episode of That 70's Show with Hyde's special Weed Cake. Haha
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 am

haha. Nobody on this forum shares a birthday with me, but #1 Rockets Fan's Birthday is a day after mine.
Back to top Go down
lozan :)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
lozan :)

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 pm

lol, you guys are soooo random =D
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Peaches wrote:
lol, you guys are soooo random =D

The thing about these forums is that it goes from one topic to another in the same thread...
The thread started with a question about basketball....and then later everyone's talking about Eagles...
Its fun and annoying at the same time....
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 pm

I'll change the subject..
People should sign on to the chatroom.....
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

lol u guys can be long lost siblings lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 am

RC...
our special day is coming soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 am

You guys should Drink, Drink, Drink then party till you cant dance no more lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?   I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27? Empty

Back to top Go down

I just realised me and Spurs Raptors Fan have the same birthday, August 27?
Page 1 of 1