Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???

Go down 
+2
YS
brownie13
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is Rondo the next Jason Kidd
1.Yes
don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Vote_lcap25%don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
2.No
don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Vote_lcap38%don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
3.Hell,no
don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Vote_lcap37%don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Trile double..!!

22 pts,10rebs and13 asists.He is a beast.And also he had 4 steals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:04 pm

I think,that he was the best on the court.And i really think that he is the next Jason Kidd,cause Rondo is a triple double machine like Kidd,greal stealer and great defender too.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Rondo is not really that similar to Jason Kidd. For one, Kidd has 4 inches on him and about 30 pounds. Rondo is also much more athletic than Kidd ever was, and while they both are capable of triple doubles, they do it in much different ways. Rondo is an athlete, and has no where near the court vision that Kidd has even when he first came into the league. He gets his assists from driving to the basket and kicking out or feeding the post. Kidd has always been an artist on the court, finding guys who aren't really open, and dishing more from the top of the key. Rebounding wise, Kid is also much better at boxing out, and able to get more boards than Rondo, who gets most of his from hustling after long rebounds. Rondo is also a much more capable finisher in the lane, while Kidd has always had a more steady jump shot and post game. Defensively, Rondo is much more apt to guarding only point guards because he doesn't have Kidd's size. However, he is able to guard his position better than Kidd was ever able to because of his athleticism. Kidd was such a great defender because of his size and strength and ability to guard wing players as well. Both get a lot of steals, but even that is in different ways as well. Rondo jumps into passing lanes, while Kidd has always been a smart defender who uses quick thinking and hands. They are very different players, even if either one can put a triple double up any night.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:15 pm

wow...good game by Rondo..
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:18 pm

That's a beasty game from Rondo.Celtics really need this kind of a effort from him.My first thought was Rondo=Kidd but i just read an good opinion from Ryan and i changed my mind.Plus i have trying to understand is he simular or not but i guess i concluded that they aren't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Nice post Ryan.But I still think that Rondo is the next Kidd
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 am

Rondo is a triple double machine for sure but they are diffrent with Kidd
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:05 pm

YS (TD > KG) wrote:

cheers don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? 218417 don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? 579559

Rondo is a beast YS!!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Lol about the reaction Chris......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
YS (TD > KG) wrote:

cheers don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? 218417 don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? 579559

Rondo is a beast YS!!

HaHaHa Chris.Yes he is a beast.

haha Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Ok.Now I agree that Rondo isn't the next Kidd.He is like KIdd just in triple-double nothing else.

don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Leo-Messi
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
YS (TD > KG) wrote:

Rondo is a beast YS!!

no no no no no
Lets not get carried away now....
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm

:LMFAO:

You can't take it back now YS!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:05 pm

I said good game...thats it!

Rondo will never be a beast!
Thats a top spot....
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Yes..
This is how it goes, today u say just a "good game" tomorrow "nice triple double" and then "oh Rondo" is a beats etc..
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Rondo BEAST
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 pm

That will never happen and you know it too!
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 pm

its already happened Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Only beasts can proclaim others to be beasts!
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
Yes..
This is how it goes, today u say just a "good game" tomorrow "nice triple double" and then "oh Rondo" is a beats etc..

BEATS?!

Wow now I'm really impressed. Plays basketball and makes beats at the same.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm

then we're all good here Cool
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Nick C wrote:
Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
Yes..

BEATS?!

no it was Beast, but he is good at Beats too..
True.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
Yes..

BEATS?!

no it was Beast, but he is good at Beats too..
True.

I wasn't correcting you. I was just hoping that he did do both at the same time.

Now I'm not as impressed.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Rondo's a beast!

He's a beast and basketball player in the same time.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Yes he is a beast and a basketball player,I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???   don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight??? Empty

Back to top Go down

don't you think that Rondo played amazing game tonight???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: